Sign in to follow this  
wolfer

Solo matching please

Its so sad when you are going to play solo in a match and then you find multiple parties. The party friends dont kill their friends and also they take all the things in the map and dont give a f.. if you will need it. For example: they get the 4 seat car full repaired, but they still get the another gás or battery and hide it. Also, sometimes, the duo/party kill you just for trolling.

So I think, if there is a way to make a solo matching where everyone is going solo to a match, it would be nice and would stop ppl for trolling games or doing what I said. in party with friends.

So you want to add another variable to matchmaking in a game where matchmaking isn't exactly working properly yet?

Could be done. But you'd have to ignore region filters even more in order to get all those solos players matched together. That, or the matchmaking would take forever.

1 hour ago, wolfer said:

Its so sad when you are going to play solo in a match and then you find multiple parties. The party friends dont kill their friends and also they take all the things in the map and dont give a f.. if you will need it. For example: they get the 4 seat car full repaired, but they still get the another gás or battery and hide it. Also, sometimes, the duo/party kill you just for trolling.

So I think, if there is a way to make a solo matching where everyone is going solo to a match, it would be nice and would stop ppl for trolling games or doing what I said. in party with friends.

I do want matchmaking, based off skill level of some kind or some type of competitiveness. However matchmaking isn't going to solve these relatively unsolvable problems. Jason misses out on XP if he lets counselors escape and people always steal vehicles and motorboats regardless if they are in a party or solo :P

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

So you want to add another variable to matchmaking in a game where matchmaking isn't exactly working properly yet?

Could be done. But you'd have to ignore region filters even more in order to get all those solos players matched together. That, or the matchmaking would take forever.

Its ok to me, i like to play with ppl from another regions, its more funny and makes a new way to comunication. 

1 minute ago, Jubileet said:

I do want matchmaking, based off skill level of some kind or some type of competitiveness. However matchmaking isn't going to solve these relatively unsolvable problems. Jason misses out on XP if he lets counselors escape and people always steal vehicles and motorboats regardless if they are in a party or solo :P

But there is a difference. A solo player stealing or killing you / A entire party stealing or killing you. Being solo the chances are equals to everyone. But when there is a party, your chances is like 0.

2 minutes ago, Jubileet said:

Ugh skill based matchmaking is the bane of my existence lol.

I just hope they do it sooner rather than later, once the population dies down a bit I would prefer connection quality over skill based matchmaking every day of the week.

1 minute ago, wolfer said:

But there is a difference. A solo player stealing or killing you / A entire party stealing or killing you. Being solo the chances are equals to everyone. But when there is a party, your chances is like 0.

Let me take that back, I get your frustration here I do. I would prefer a match making system that favors a full solo game vs a game with partys. Like Overwatch, if theres enough solo's put them together and if there isn't put them with groups. Also let us see who is grouped.

2 minutes ago, Bulldawg2010 said:

Ugh skill based matchmaking is the bane of my existence lol.

I just hope they do it sooner rather than later, once the population dies down a bit I would prefer connection quality over skill based matchmaking every day of the week.

haha, well I am thinking Quick Play and also Competitive Play! Not one or the other. :)

40 minutes ago, Jubileet said:

haha, well I am thinking Quick Play and also Competitive Play! Not one or the other. :)

Oh okay I gotcha 

I totally agree with this tbh, if you want to que to play vs other solo players you should be able to.

I havnt had a problem with this myself yet, but it is easy to see why it would be a problem.