Darrin Howard

Final Chapter,Crystal Lake Hospital Dlc

On 2/18/2016 at 6:16 PM, Darrin Howard said:

Yeah for part 2 the next game a hospital would be amazing.Jason skulking through dark hallways .But i Heard that Gun is getting offers to create a game for the Halloween franchise  which im excited about but id like too another Friday the 13th game after this one and id like to see a cool creepy small town hospital in a story mode.

Where did you hear gun media got offer to do a Halloween game? Although, a Halloween game done in a similar fashion as Friday The 13th with all the different Michael Myers and maps would be badass.

The ghoulish, ghostly presence of Darrin's tenure here will always stalk these forums. The spirit is so strong sometimes it will possess other forum users here. Some would believe the recent changes to the forum were down to the ghost of Darrin pumping dark, astral energy into the forum itself. 

Some.... have even tried to stop him....no one can!  

18 hours ago, Splatterhouse said:

The ghoulish, ghostly presence of Darrin's tenure here will always stalk these forums. The spirit is so strong sometimes it will possess other forum users here. Some would believe the recent changes to the forum were down to the ghost of Darrin pumping dark, astral energy into the forum itself. 

Some.... have even tried to stop him....no one can!  

He just got caught using the name EvilElvenElvis here.

33 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

He just got caught using the name EvilElvenElvis here.

:lol: He'll be back. :lol: I told the others...they didn't believe me...We're all doomed. WE'RE ALL DOOOOOOMED!