my game crashes on me and game close and send me to the xbox dashboard during gameplay in game matches and times me out and sometime sends to main menu. is there connection issue on xbox one?  and i am not runing into any bug ingame just random game crashes right to xbox dashboard like 3 times and sometime game menu connection issues i get kick out error or lost host  drop outs during  gameplay and sends me to the games main menu screen it happens when i be chosen to be jason or not. my twitter username ironzombie1965

seems more of a memory leak to me, thus getting dashboarded, happens with a few games i've noticed, all have pc counterparts and it's like they ported it over instead of optimizing each one for specific consoles. Host lost generally is the host getting dashboarded. When I'm not host, I hardly ever dashboard, but when I do, if I'm lucky I might get 3 games in before I get dashboarded.

• Like 1

It has to be a leak of some kind because for most it's like clockwork every 2 - 3 games you are crashing to dashboard, doesn't seem to matter if you host or not. I record a clip each time I crash to dash so I'll pour over them to see if anything pops out at me as far as a pattern

• Like 1

It crashes for me as well but it crashes whenever i jump through a closed window, repair any part of the car or telephone, when i call tommy, when i use fireworks, heal spray, and shotgun, and whenever i get grabbed or leave. Are any of you having that same problem?

Game is still crashing to dashboard after this latest patch(which has done absolutely no good as far as I can tell). I'm starting to wonder if these devs have any idea what they're doing. Kinda getting ridiculous that the game is still having fatal issues this long after launch.

Game still crashing for me, too. Also experiencing intermittent framerate issues since the patch, as well as audio stuttering. Seems to happen after phoning Jarvis or police, or being in vicinity of working vehicle. Car is also extremely buggy now. Obstructed view while driving, unable to interact according to onscreen prompt, etc.

Same.Getting booted back to Xbox One dashboard after loading/searching when no games are found.Host or not it's the same issue...only pain is when host leaves everyone is kicked so no one earns CP for that match.Kind of makes playing pointless,and levelling up just takes longer when a host does not want to sit around waiting for everyone else to die. Roof glitches need to be addressed as well.