Sign in to follow this  
FamouZ

Can we have more weapons for Jason?

I see in trailer Jason with a pitchfork but i dont have it. 

1 hour ago, FamouZ said:

I see in trailer Jason with a pitchfork but i dont have it. 

That was a placeholder for the savini jason. 

I would rather like a few weapon changes instead.

Jason's most famous weapon is his machete but only part 7 Jason got it.

• Like 3

Totally think part 9 should have a machete. When did he ever have an axe in that movie?

• Like 1

I'd like him having some sort of plasma bazooka, I think it'll fit right into this game.

It would be nice if they even just let us pick what weapon we want to use with whatever Jason skin we want. Don't see why any Jason is stuck with only being able to use one weapon anyway. ;)

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, smackdown420 said:

It would be nice if they even just let us pick what weapon we want to use with whatever Jason skin we want. Don't see why any Jason is stuck with only being able to use one weapon anyway. ;)

When the game in development I was hoping it'd be a system where Jason and find and switch weapons much like the counselors, but at this point I'd just settle for the ability to switch in the character select menu, though I doubt it's likely to happen. 

My last post explains how i feel about Savini having three exclusive kills.

6 hours ago, BigJVOOREES said:

That was a placeholder for the savini jason. 

I assume the animations of the Savini  could be transferred over to the Part 2 Jason. So Part 2  could technically have a pitchfork.

4 minutes ago, The-Almighty-Zugs said:

I assume the animations of the Savini  could be transferred over to the Part 2 Jason. So Part 2  could technically have a pitchfork.

Part 2&3 both used the pitchfork. Want Jason to have choosable weapons & be able to pick up only the melee weapons the counselors use.

I want to press e and use a tree branch weapon to get counselor kill or pick up a machete in a cabin.

It would be nice if they at some point added the ability to swap out the weapons, this way all the jasons would be able to do the part 7 machete kills, for example.

49 minutes ago, The-Almighty-Zugs said:

No. Just no. 

Maybe he could have a new ability in which he can kill everyone with a North-Korean nuke, that seems pretty cool to me!

Yeah I really wish I could put a machete with any Jason.

sucks that part 7 Jason is the only one that comes with his iconic weapon.

also sucks that part 7 Jason has some pretty bad weaknesses and not that great of strengths.

I think it would be cool if the Jasons each had 2 weapon choices. Even if they weren't newly created assets.

Part 6 would have the pole or a machete, for instance.

Jasons should be able to switch and trade weapons no matter the skin. The only weapon that should stay exclusive is the "Devils pitchfork" for Savini. Only because it really wouldn't make sense with any other Jason.

Plus if a standard pitchfork can be used for other Jason variants, than 3 kills wouldn't be exclusive to Savini. Which is a good thing.

They really should have made the weapons somthing you could change in the customize menu.

The only reason I'm using part 8 is because I like the fire axe, but I hate his states and like 6 & 7 designs more.

Edit:

So now that I have the Savini Jason I can say I do like his design and stats (though the weak grip dose hurts environmental kill chances)

But I don't really like any of the pitchfork kills. I mean if that first one actuality did impale an eye ball that would be cool and brutal but as is its just a stab to the back of the head. I really wish I could give him the fire axe or the machete because I think the pitchfork kills are boring.