Sindarwin

Jason can't reach players glitch

It was performed on Crystal lake but apparently it works on all map I will be posting screenshots when ever I see them

PS_Messages_20170604_214536.jpg

10 hours ago, Pyxis said:

Found another one today, well same one, different player maybe??

88796DBB7858B903D18F03E1E225F6EFA5D3169A

I came across this one today while I was playing Jason. I have seen quite an increase in this type of stuff today. If I am Jason I usually get annoyed and pull the plug by leaving the game. I know it does not help but at least I can try to get in a lobby with people who want to play properly.

1 hour ago, Astrocreep said:

I came across this one today while I was playing Jason. I have seen quite an increase in this type of stuff today. If I am Jason I usually get annoyed and pull the plug by leaving the game. I know it does not help but at least I can try to get in a lobby with people who want to play properly.

dont hate the player hate the game! if gun media would fix the laundry list of problems people would not resort to exploiting to win.

38 minutes ago, derrickkolba said:

dont hate the player hate the game! if gun media would fix the laundry list of problems people would not resort to exploiting to win.

Im very well going to hate the player. If they know its a glitch and use it anyway then screw them. I hope they get banned. Ill keep reporting it.

• Like 2

This is getting to be really fucked. Im Jason and people hide for 10mins and then pop out of nowhere then im told they are using these glitches like wtf man

FB_IMG_1497203261462.jpg

FB_IMG_1496853058046.jpg

1 hour ago, Sindarwin said:

Im very well going to hate the player. If they know its a glitch and use it anyway then screw them. I hope they get banned. Ill keep reporting it.

gun media has already stated they will not be banning glitchers only people who use hacks.

and the people who glitch also feel the same about you and your salty attitude.

11 minutes ago, derrickkolba said:

gun media has already stated they will not be banning glitchers only people who use hacks.

and the people who glitch also feel the same about you and your salty attitude.

So you're for cheating and calling me salty? Of course I'm salty. People are cheating and ruining this game.

• Like 1

So you're for cheating and calling me salty? Of course I'm salty. People are cheating and ruining this game.

cant ruin something that never worked correctly from day one.

3 hours ago, derrickkolba said:

cant ruin something that never worked correctly from day one.

No but this is why this post exists to help gun id these glitches and fix them. But i guess you missed the point of that. 

No but this is why this post exists to help gun id these glitches and fix them. But i guess you missed the point of that. 

sounded more like a witch hunt.