It seems like most counselors focus on trying to fix stuff then escape.  Running to the police seems the most effective.  The slow moving and clunky navigation of cars usually means Jason is gonna get in your way.  I've noticed that counselors have pretty good luck with escaping on the boat.  What I rarely see though, is people surviving the full 20 minutes to beat the clock until Jason has his curfew to get back to mommy.

Does anyone have tips for surviving the night?

I'm pretty good at being the last survivor (hence, my Final Guy name), but I don't make it to 20 minutes that often.  Here's some things I do to outlast the other counselors:

• Pick a stealthy counselor, like AJ
  • Avoid cabins with other counselors.
  • Barricade the door and then go slow stealth while exploring the cabin.
  • Run around the outer edges of the map in the woods to get around the camp.
  • When you're the last counselor, go in stealth mode and meander around a section of the map with a lot of woods and no buildings (camp fires fine).
  • Also had some luck hanging out by the one of the road exits.  If the police aren't there and no car is moving, Jason usually doesn't go there often.

I'm worried that despite my best efforts, I might still appear on Jason's Sense or get a little white Fear bubble in my direction.  Any tips on how to better conceal myself from those in the final minutes of a match?

Thats gd, only thing differet i'd say is dont stealth in a cabin, walk normal, no sprint, bc the cabin is still highlighted no matter how much stealth u have if ur inside, best to get out as quik as u can since jason can pop up anytime

Flashlight on when outside. So many people call me stupid for using it because "Jason will see you better in the dark"... Yeah right...

(To those who don't know flashlight reduces the amount fear generates while in the dark.)

I tend to find it hard as jason to find the last person there was game where i killed everyone including tommy but 1 other player was hiding i think and i was morphing everywhere could not find them at all no sound blips or fear high enough for my sense to see them.

Sometimes I'll get the map to see where everyone's at and the walkie-talkie to listen in on the other players and purposely avoid them.