Hi! I'm having the following issues with starting the game. What can I do to fix these? I've tried reinstalling the game several times: 

1. SummerCamp.exe - System Error. The code execution cannot proceed because X3DAudio1_7.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. 
  2. SummerCamp.exe - System Error. The code execution cannot proceed because XAPOFX1_5.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. 
  3. SummerCamp.exe - System Error. The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. 
  4. SummerCamp.exe - System Error. The code execution cannot proceed because XINPUT1_3.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. 
  5. If this cannot be fixed I demand a refund immediately. No one has gotten back to me in a week and there is no email contact info to be found. 

I was missing dll too. Check that you have Windows updates installed and then try reinstalling or repairing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable packages (google'd that 2015 packages might be the important ones but who knows) from control panel > programs... Fixed it for me. It sucks and I hope devs can do something to this.

Sign in to follow this