Tommy Jarvis

We did it! 3 new Jasons unlocked!!

It all depends on the skins they'll offer. 

Uber Jason is a popular one.  

Jason Goes to Hell is a good one too even if it's  only in the movie for a short time. 

Pretty sure its every movie except for 2,3 and 7 as they are already confirmed.

One of the goals I wanted the most, great! Looking forward to the official announcement and thread on it.

I'm not sure if kid Jason is workable though, given he's a much smaller body type. That'd mean more mo-cap so might have to be ruled out.

Open to debate there but that aside, does everyone feel that a poll thread will basically have about 8 possible options here?

VI Final Chapter
V New Beginning - Roy
V New Beginning - hallucination Jason (hadn't considered that!)
VI Jason Lives
VIII Manhattan
IX Hell
X
X - Uber

How's that sound? Any others?

Working on getting the poll ready to go for all you guys. It'll be going live on our main website with a link. You should be able to vote three times, one vote per skin (ie; you can't vote three times for the same skin). 

• Like 6

Working on getting the poll ready to go for all you guys. It'll be going live on our main website with a link. You should be able to vote three times, one vote per skin (ie; you can't vote three times for the same skin). 

Sounds good, Ben! Everyone seems to want to vote for three different skins anyway!

ahhh perfect!

Can we make a list OF ALL possible skins to put into the list to not miss any kind of Jason?

You proved that we can!

• Like 1

I'm voting for Parts: 4, 6 and 8! Uber Jason is kinda cool but not scary!

youre saying that now. wait till hes stalking you through the woods lol

• Like 1

Glad this was cleared up as i was wondering how many votes we get.

I'm voting for Parts: 4, 6 and 8! Uber Jason is kinda cool but not scary!

Wait a minute have you seen hallucination Jason from part 5.When Tommy has a hallucination and sees a bloody Jason .