102G

How Are Things On The Xbox?

Mostly because of work, I haven't had a chance to play since Thursday night and probably won't be able too play till tuesday...so I was wondering...

How has things been on the Xbox? Are the connection issues still present? It sounds like Gun Media has made progress?

Cheers!

37 minutes ago, 102G said:

Mostly because of work, I haven't had a chance to play since Thursday night and probably won't be able too play till tuesday...so I was wondering...

How has things been on the Xbox? Are the connection issues still present? It sounds like Gun Media has made progress?

Cheers!

awful..crashes to dashboard every 3 or so games. They threw a stealth buff to Jason's grip so now its almost impossible to break. quick match is hit or miss but again plagued with 1990's server technology. Which causes constant games not being completed. its about a 40% chance to complete a game with no one getting kicked 

• Like 1

Fucking horrible.  I've had the game for a damn week and still not even played the first time.  

It searches but never finds a session.  But at least with the new update, I can read how to play the game.

Complete waste of money so far.