Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I was wondering if anyone else was running into this problem: Use Health Spray and Stun With Firecrackers badges are not counting. I am stuck on 0/XX. I have done both plenty of times but it never counts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same but i have another issue to, the torpedo badge, its unobtainale, i tried everything earlier and there is no way i see of doin it, boat kill btw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought I was the only one with these issues. Good to know I'm not. They'll get fixed along with everything else at some point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps its because they only credit you once per round, no matter how many times you do it in said round...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had 0/13 self healing for ages. It started counting it just a couple days ago. Some other numbers are still off though. It cannot count "killed a survivor" once a round because that makes no sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Rok73 said:

I had 0/13 self healing for ages. It started counting it just a couple days ago. Some other numbers are still off though. It cannot count "killed a survivor" once a round because that makes no sense.

Don't know about the 1st part, I have never had that problem.  But any badge achievement is only credited once per round. You can do as many individual ones as you want, but doing the same one more than once is only getting one badge credit per match.  As for the last statement you made I don't even recall that being a Jason badge, but it would make sense for someone as Jason to kill Tommy  who 1st escaped rather than died.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a heads up. If the game crashes or disconnects, even after it shows the badge awarded at the end, you still don't get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2017 at 1:30 PM, DeadlyD said:

Same but i have another issue to, the torpedo badge, its unobtainale, i tried everything earlier and there is no way i see of doin it, boat kill btw

We have had about 3 or 4 different threads on here discussing it but it seems no one can do it. We really need someone to ask them directly through twitter or facebook but with all the trolls and hateful comments on there it will be hard to get an answer from them when they are dealing with that. 

Be good if one of the admin on here could help us out and look into it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/06/2017 at 4:08 PM, Dreadzyn said:

I was wondering if anyone else was running into this problem: Use Health Spray and Stun With Firecrackers badges are not counting. I am stuck on 0/XX. I have done both plenty of times but it never counts.

I have this problem with most of the badges (maybe all) which require only one action to unlock.
PC - Steam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...