SSR GOKU BLACK

Jason's grab is broken (game breaking)

Aredy put this on the bug forum but want to here what the public has to say about this 

ok you will have to watch this video full screen to see now I'll explain what's going on in the video my friend calls for me o turn around he swing s with his baseball bat Jason still grabs him so I go over there hit Jason he gets stun I would say about 0.5 secs friend runs away wait he gets grabbed right away again so I'm like OK went over there hit Jason again this time did nothing to him so he was able to kill him right away.....now let me make a vaile point here I did main Jenny till patch OK she was the best at stalling Jason while others get away let me explain y she has 10/10 composure I also have a red perk that gets out of Jason's grab easy so really only way to kill Jenny is when her fears high than grab her or just meele makes since right...let me say this if your out on the open with Jason yes Jenny can die instant before patch so the smart than was to fight him inside houses in small areas like a Hall way why you ask because Jason can't just ll you right away in small areas he has to keep you grabbed the whole time and walk u in a big area to kill you which Jenny was out before than now you can't do that if Jason grabs you and you don't have a pocket knief or a friend to save you well your done for so the best people to use now to stall Jason is any one with high speed and stam like the black woman that's just to kite him....combat mode is also useless right now sure you can dodge left or right are even back Jason grabs he wins you can block Jason grabs he wins wait there's more you can hit wait if Jason grabs u in middle of hit he wins  all I'm saying is we got these extra thanks for counselor but useing them is useless at this point any ways im on Xbox one btw I don't know if PC or ps4 is exp these issuse at all but of so plz do tell I just want this to be fixed and the crashes every other game this is annoying and right now not even fun faceing Jason you don't have to have any skill on Jason to win just grab and win easy  sorry about my spelling I know it's bad but I do have a learning disability and I hope you guys can see pass thru that I'm also hoping the people that say Jason's good as is to see this right here needs fixing

ahhh i see the kids are posting now, wish parents would check the game ratings before they let their kids buy stuff, i had one tell me this the other night at 2am during a game.

me- how did you get this game and why are you not in bed yet ? kids need to be sleeping at this time. 

kid- i'm 13 i'm not a kid. 

good times ! 

As I said I have a learning disability and I'm 31 calm down plz stop insulting handi cap people ty

33 minutes ago, shwag said:

ahhh i see the kids are posting now, wish parents would check the game ratings before they let their kids buy stuff, i had one tell me this the other night at 2am during a game.

me- how did you get this game and why are you not in bed yet ? kids need to be sleeping at this time. 

kid- i'm 13 i'm not a kid. 

good times ! 

I'm 31 and well can't spell are type I try my best yo u going to insult handicap people now?

Just now, SSR GOKU BLACK said:

I'm 31 and well can't spell are type I try my best yo u going to insult handicap people now?

If you can press every other key on the keyboard, you can press a comma and period.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Pamela Voorhees said:

How about some punctuation and paragraphs?

I said I'm bad at spelling OK never been good at it learn to read and insult before you wright ty

1 minute ago, SSR GOKU BLACK said:

sorry i did not see your age in the wall of text, no insult intended. have a good day ! 

Just now, SSR GOKU BLACK said:

I said I'm bad at spelling OK never been good at it learn to read and insult before you wright ty

It isn't your spelling that's the problem, it's your incoherent rambling.

20 minutes ago, Pamela Voorhees said:

If you can press every other key on the keyboard, you can press a comma and period.

I don't know when to press the camma and period after a sentence sorry I had help Durning high school you know was in speical classes all my life

18 minutes ago, Pamela Voorhees said:

It isn't your spelling that's the problem, it's your incoherent rambling.

I'm sorry you think your normal and I'm not but plz if you want to help feel free to copy post and make your in your own way you know since your good at it 

1 minute ago, SSR GOKU BLACK said:

I'm sorry you think your normal and I'm not but plz if you want to help feel free to copy post and make your in your own way you know since your good at it 

Well, I'll try to address your points. First, once Jason is stunned, he can't be stunned again for 5 to 10 seconds (not exactly sure the precise time). This is to prevent him being chain stunned. Second, combat mode isn't useless. It's one of the easiest ways to stun Jason. You can dodge left, right and backward with it, which can let you evade a grab. You can also block with it which will reduce slash damage significantly if he's not going for grabs. I do agree it needs work. I don't think Jason should be able to grab counselors when they're blocking in combat mode. If they're in combat mode, they're already mostly stationary and Jason still has the upper hand. Allowing him to grab while they're blocking or mid-swing is a little lame.

There are a ton of people who complain about grab, but mostly for the wrong reasons, in my opinion. Shift Grab is easy to juke (at least on PC). I don't know if console players are having a harder time because their controllers don't give them the same control as a mouse and keyboard.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, shwag said:

sorry i did not see your age in the wall of text, no insult intended. have a good day ! 

I will edit my profile sorry I didn't know I could put my age on there just made this today

10 minutes ago, Pamela Voorhees said:

Well, I'll try to address your points. First, once Jason is stunned, he can't be stunned again for 5 to 10 seconds (not exactly sure the precise time). This is to prevent him being chain stunned. Second, combat mode isn't useless. It's one of the easiest ways to stun Jason. You can dodge left, right and backward with it, which can let you evade a grab. You can also block with it which will reduce slash damage significantly if he's not going for grabs. I do agree it needs work. I don't think Jason should be able to grab counselors when they're blocking in combat mode. If they're in combat mode, they're already mostly stationary and Jason still has the upper hand. Allowing him to grab while they're blocking or mid-swing is a little lame.

There are a ton of people who complain about grab, but mostly for the wrong reasons, in my opinion. Shift Grab is easy to juke (at least on PC). I don't know if console players are having a harder time because their controllers don't give them the same control as a mouse and keyboard.

I don't complain about shift grab because it's easy to dodge but I don't think your getting my point I made to vaild points u didn't answer my friend swing at him and still got grabbed than I stun him friend got away got grabbed ASAP hope u watched the video I'm saying if u stun him and your teammate is released he should have a cool down on grab so he can get away my friend didn't have a fighting chance also from what I here u can't shift grab on PC y should u be able to on Xbox and ps4 if there going to do stuff for PC they should do it for all platforms I don't think Jason's grab needs a nerf but needs work howeverlike I said I did testing with a friend on Jason and u can dodge all I want in combat mode Jason will win of he grabs can send u videos on that to if u want I do argee it is easier to hit Jason in combat mode because it targets him how ever he can grab u in middle of swing  so as of right now yes combat mode is useless only than I use it for is of Jason grabs I go to combat mode try and hit him than go out of combat mode cause if your not hitting him in combat mode u will most likely miss trust me did all kinds of testing how ever they either need to change composure or something because at this time Jenny is useless

speak about the topic. If you have nothing to say In regard to the topic leave it as such. Thank you!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JPops said:

speak about the topic. If you have nothing to say In regard to the topic leave it as such. Thank you!

If your going to insult cool but we are having a convo sorry your just mad I was thinking it was a bug or something to because right now Jenny's useless

3 minutes ago, KatanaDes said:

That was a hack/ bug for sure. and u think thats OP due to a bug? pathetic kid

Your friend wasnt even mid animation when caught the first time..

You didnt stun him either but he still drops her if hit, the second grab is a mather of ms, but jasons grab is long and it has to be.

I don't see a big issue here, your friend choose to fight, at it ended as it often does vs jason.

27 minutes ago, KatanaDes said:

That was a hack/ bug for sure. and u think thats OP due to a bug? pathetic kid

Refrain from name calling. It is a violation of forum rules and will not be tolerated. I think you can discuss this in a civilized fashion. 

1 minute ago, SInful Fox said:

Your friend wasnt even mid animation when caught the first time..

You didnt stun him either but he still drops her if hit, the second grab is a mather of ms, but jasons grab is long and it has to be.

I don't see a big issue here, your friend choose to fight, at it ended as it often does vs jason

clealry your blind and have no idea what you are talking about he did swing and got hit in a middle of it clealry I hit him and he stun clearly he got to grab ASAP when he got out of his grab I see many problems here any ways if your not here to help fix the game plz don't post ty

I have been on the both ends of that situation plenty of times, infact likely more times then you..

That bat was no where near Jasons body, at best she was mabye 1/4th into the animation..

I must also say It is sad to see you calling me blind, and claiming my opinion isnt valid after a Admin had to step in here to stop the silly comments directed at you.. shame on you.

7 minutes ago, SInful Fox said:

I have been on the both ends of that situation plenty of times, infact likely more times then you..

That bat was no where near Jasons body, at best she was mabye 1/4th into the animation..

I must also say It is sad to see you calling me blind, and claiming my opinion isnt valid after a Admin had to step in here to stop the silly comments directed at you.. shame on you.

Pretty sure you haven't I'm rank 48 done some testing it also could of been the Jason's Ms was high who ever was playing it how ever I said you was blind meaning you clearly don't know what your talking about I have done testing with a friend for like 5 hrs I know what's broken are not and by broken needs fixed I'm sorry you aren't helping and clearly some one said his grab was a bug don't know for sure but hope the devs can say something soon sorry u took blind the wrong way wasn't insulting you just saying you don't know what your talking about sorry u took it the wrong way if you want I have a lot of clips I can send to u on what needs fixing on Jason  like I said I did testing to help the devs fix the game the right way weather you like it are not I'm trying to help make this game better if you want ...and is on Xbox box one we can have a friendly chat and I can show u some testing we did

I already mentioned Ms, also you expect anyone to belive you spent 5 hours testing this?

You post is filled with exaggerations and you clearly try to muzzle anyone of a diffrent opinion..

I also have to question you being a level 48 on xbox. After playing an unhealthy amount per day, I know about a handful of people just over lvl 30 on xbox, and most if not all got it the same way..

This is due to the database errors, and the constant game crashes that xbox had..

Also I might add that even the craziest among the pc streamers who got the game days in advance of us are just now hitting theyr 50s.

I am not gonna make any claims, but just saying if I were you I would be careful throwing your level around as a badge of honor..

As for your video again, I have watched it repeatedly and from that angle she is no where near him, but if you did indeed test this for 5 hours, why not give us some better footage as a result of your testing?

Edit: Infact anyone who goes into your xbox profile can check your activity feed and see you posting about looking for group to boost xp and cp, so please don't shame yourself further by using your level as validation of your opinion.

Also took a nice picture of it just incase ;)

Sinful Fox, out.

2 minutes ago, psychose7en said:

SSR Goku Black,

There is a difference between being handicapped and facerolling on ur keyboard when posting.

Sorry I don't meet your needs the way i type 

Somtimes you can successfully free someone from the grab but the stun does not trigger accordingly and allows jason to instantly act in whatever fashion he deems fit. It has to be a bug, but I don't know what triggers it.

8 minutes ago, Pappus said:

Somtimes you can successfully free someone from the grab but the stun does not trigger accordingly and allows jason to instantly act in whatever fashion he deems fit. It has to be a bug, but I don't know what triggers it.

Well some one said what I did to him was not a stun don't make since how ever I did free him and he was grabed right away which was not fair and I hit Jason the 2nd time and well didn't work so this game has issues with Jason's grab