Do you agree with me?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

Everytime when people are not selected as Jason they leave the game, wich makes it very sad for the player that is Jason!

And it happens all the time, once everybody left the game and i was the only guy left with Jason.

You developers should put a cooldown system or something like that.. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR EVERYBODY IN THE GAME!

Agreed,  if you disconnect or the game closes down, dashboards you, fair enough. But just clicking that leave button time after time because you want to play as Jason isn't cool. Maybe a cool down on them playing again is a good idea.  Or maybe drop an entire level for repeat offenders?

I have been thinking maybe an odds penalty to be Jason if you quit would be effective to prevent that. It also makes it very sad for the other counsellors as there is less for Jason to do, the counsellors odds of being targeted go up - this is more important in a game with a 7 man team as compared to a 16 or 32 man team as 1 person is a much larger percentage of the team overall, which makes it a greater loss. "Now we just lost about 14% of the team" as opposed to "now we just lost 3% of the team"

If your not picked Jason it's simple wait till the next turn aslong there is a fair rotation it's ok.People got to understand if your not Jason don't quit because your not him because it makes you look like a spoilt brat.

if I'm Jason or not play it to the end?

• Like 1

All the need to do is put in some sort of penalty if people leave the game in the first minutes that lower their chance at playing Jason in future games.  People that really want to play Jason need to get some friends that don't want to play Jason and play him non stop in some Private matches. It is very fun to play Jason, but people need to wait their turn.

Yeah would be good for sure but only if they leave on purpose. Disconnects are extremely common so wouldn't want a soft ban because you disconnected. It is frustrating sometimes when Jason is apparently random but the same guy gets it 2/4 times when 90% of the lobby have spawn preference as jason

I haven't run into this much. In my personal experience and not to pat myself on the back but I play a rather effective Jason. What o experience more than anything is people quitting as soon as you grab them or quitting after you kill them. It's sad but you will get that in online games.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, JPops said:

people quitting as soon as you grab them......   . It's sad but you will get that in online games.

ooorrrr,the devs can fix the kill animation so that the kill counts when the animation starts and not when it ends.

You have no disagreement out of me. I am discussing the issue of quitting and I am speaking about the unfortunate issue with players in online games. If I was discussing the issue of how can you recifity kill counts, well then that is a different discussion.

I have seen people quit too right after a match starts.  I'm guessing because they're not Jason, but I'm sure that's not always the case.  I've actually encountered more people leaving before the match starts, which I'm guessing they just finished a match and have been returned to the lobby and are ready to leave.

Are people even aware they get 500 extra xp if they stay until the end of the match?  I don't believe I've seen that in the "How to Play" area of the game.  Maybe make it prominent so people have an incentive to stay.

7 hours ago, alexvoorhees said:

Everytime when people are not selected as Jason they leave the game, wich makes it very sad for the player that is Jason!

And it happens all the time, once everybody left the game and i was the only guy left with Jason.

You developers should put a cooldown system or something like that.. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR EVERYBODY IN THE GAME!

Are you picking yourself to be Jason or are you leaving it on random? I've played some games and the host only makes himself or a buddy Jason. This makes me quite out after a few games. I don't want to play a game where only one or two people get to play as Jason and everyone else won't get a chance. Jason should be left on random so no one can abuse the ability to play Jason indefinitely.

3 hours ago, JPops said:

You have no disagreement out of me. I am discussing the issue of quitting and I am speaking about the unfortunate issue with players in online games. If I was discussing the issue of how can you recifity kill counts, well then that is a different discussion.

I don't think the only problem is people quitting. I see more people quit because the host only picks himself or his friends as Jason. Jason should be left as random so no one knows who Jason is gonna be.

Playing as a counselor is better than playing as jason when you have a teammates who do teamwork.

• Like 1

Only seems to happen on pc in my experience ive not had 1 person leave quick play on ps4 when the game starts

Just to throw my 2cents in, as far as Xbox goes I think the server issues are still there I had a lot more fun games but got booted from at least 9 matches yesterday,  I'm sure P's4 is the same or worse still

I hate people that leave because their not Jason once it just me and Jason and he said "because every one left I'm gonna let you call the cops fix the car and the boat" and I got a tone of do it was very fun