bunkansee

How much does setting your preference affect your spawn?

Hey, I was just wondering if anybody knows how much setting your spawn preference actually affects your chance to spawn as Jason/counsellors. I have my spawn preference set to counsellor, but I still have had to play Jason about 4 times I think in 18 games or something around that. I realise that is not that many times, but I figured setting my spawn preference to counsellor would have me bottom of the list for people to choose for being Jason. If I get chosen to be Jason, does that mean every other player also has their preference set to counsellor? Or does setting my preference to counsellor simply lower my odds so that even if somebody else has their preference set to Jason, it can still pick me, albeit at a small chance?

Thanks for any help, and sorry if this has been asked before, I did look around the forum a little bit though.

Its debatable if its a lil broken right now. Mine is set to councellor and the 10 matches i played i was jason 3 of em. I know it depends on everyone's setting in a lobby 

needs to be looked at, i played jason all of 3 times since the game came out. the last 2 days i tried to play i was a consular only, have not played in a few days since that last run i did due to being frustrated with the state of the game and the mystery of when the dlc paid for in backer is going to work.