Sign in to follow this  
somakurusu

Ps4 Quick play no talking ever.

As the title said.  30 matches of quick play over a week with different people.  6 total people talked.  This is why private is recommended because a game about teamwork doesn't work when no one talks. 

• Like 1

Don't ever play quick play. Not ever 

I don't get - post gamer tag and you get more invites than you can handle!

21 minutes ago, somakurusu said:

As the title said.  30 matches of quick play over a week with different people.  6 total people talked.  This is why private is recommended because a game about teamwork doesn't work when no one talks. 

Thats why when i'm jason i kill all who don't have mics or refuse to use them and let the ones who do escape muhahaha...

• Like 1

thats because you are a lobby with people in private chat. i wish it would disable party chat unless you have it set to game priority 

Had an experience last night in quick match:  on arriving in the lobby, a group of players enthusiastically announced that they were going to kill, as councelors, anyone not using a mic, which happenedto be myself and one other player.

Naturally, the two of us not using mics ran and hid.  They looked for us, but eventually goy bored and set about trying to get the blue car running, at which point Jason murdered them all.  The other mic-less player stole the car and escaped, and I waited Jason out.

The game is about survival, not cooperation.   If teamwork was the point, team-killing wouldn't be possible.

if you hate using mic/talking you make the game boring Sorry! ;) I would TK you. 

7 minutes ago, horrorfangirl said:

I hate the talking. I mute everyone. Sorry! ;)

Depends on how you game. I like to concentrate and get lost in the game. Hence why I am more of a single player fan. I tend to find the talking kinda annoying. ;)

i prefer people who talk but do not mind it if people do not, i've had some amazing fun games where i got a few people to work together to escape and we planned everything out with the walkies, met up installed on the car parts and drove off into the sunset. when mics work they work well

another game i was in was also fun and it seemed everyone was in a party chat so no one was responding to me on walkie, i was trying to convey that i found everything for the boat and that it was gassed up and ready to go, i ended up just driving off by myself. sucks for them i guess but w/e. good times !  

Quickplay not working on XB1 is somewhat of a blessing in disguise; this game has really pushed the merits of clubs and "Looking for Group" into the spotlight.  Even when QP is fixed, I plan on sticking with Private Matches.  I am mostly a lone wolf, stealth-like player, but I understand the importance of communication for the counselors. I don't give a play by play status of everything im doing like a lot of players do, but i will let everyone know if i am almost done working on or towards an objective as well as Jason's whereabouts. Plus, any other information that is key to everyone's survival.