I've been playing on PS4 since last thursday and I've had some long waiting times for public lobbies, been kicked out of some great matches, and experienced my share of bugs but overall it's been AMAZING! I am absolutely loving this game!

I understand that people don't like waiting for this or that but I really think it will be worth the wait. I've seen the love and attention to detail in this game and I think the devs worked their asses off and are continuing to do so for all the fans. Almost everyone I've played with is thrilled by it and the potential of what's to come.

• Like 1

I feel you. I'm dreading being called a noob because I'll literally be level 1 by the time I play at this point. I have to wait a little while because I need to invest in a headset and ya'know PS4 isn't working as well right now. Hope there's not too much of a gap.

8 hours ago, GonzoThe912TH said:

These forums are more entertaining now than ever before 

Gotta agree. Though some of it's annoying like people resorting to the really really childish name calling. I remember coming on after to release to SO many threads I had to sift through. It was fun.

14 hours ago, ScammerGamer said:

We are in summer you moron

June 21st is officially Summer. L2Facts.

15 hours ago, ScammerGamer said:

We are in summer you moron

surprise surprise scammer has a smart ass remark to make...just like in every other thread...get a life kid

3 minutes ago, deftonez6948 said:

surprise surprise scammer has a smart ass remark to make...just like in every other thread...get a life kid

Did you create an account just to harass him?

1 hour ago, Ban_All_Music said:

Did you create an account just to harass him?

Maybe he's been lurking and just got tired of this guy insulting others and whining so he finally registered so he could tell the guy off. 

20 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Maybe he's been lurking and just got tired of this guy insulting others and whining so he finally registered so he could tell the guy off. 

Mission accomplished. Now he can participate in actual discussion. Unless I see something racist or homophobic and has gone unaddressed, I don't personally think it is worth my time to go through the process of creating account to tell someone off. Different strokes, I suppose. 

Don't worry about being at a lower level. I'm on Lvl 12 and I'm still learning how to play it. The leveling is basically only there to unlock stuff: counselors, Jasons, perks. 

I love playing with new people and helping them learn how to play. You might get ripped up in a public lobby but every match should be a learning experience. Not all public lobbies are bad either. I've played with some really cool people not just squeakers.