My jealousy Grows as I could not get into 1 private or public match all day yesterday and only 2 the day before on PS4! I made a post about how I got upset people were already on level 25-30 and bored with the maps as I am only on 10 and only know 1 map ...... but now some are on level 40 lol just saying that it's frustrating as hell! I know level doesn't matter in this game but the longer people have experienced the game and learn The Maps does!!! Especially now if I finally come into play with these people they are going to shred me with all their experience and strategy as they call me a "NOOB" 

not sure how much longer PS4 is going to take for the patch fix but what if it's days to a week? Some people might be level capped at that point I'm already tired of people blabbing out how they killed Jason 30 times!

man I need anxiety relief lol

• Like 1

Lvl 25 here on PS4. That isnt counting the 10 hours of games friends and i played where we never recieved any of the exp the game said we were getting each round. Sorry you havent been able to play much. I usually group with 1 or more friends and most of the time this works within 10 minutes of queing for a quick play.  Hope this helps. Feel free to add me if you need someone to play with you.

GT: Luckystrike2778

• Like 1

I'm only level 15.  Not far ahead of you.  Doesn't honestly matter much as i will be at level 30 someday and still be the first to die.  Some things leveling just can't help. 

I have a lot of friends to private match with the problem is it's really hard to get on the same time they are on and most of the time it ends up being 1 on 1 which is still fun but not as fun as a full match! 

I just hope PS4 patch fixes this quick play  and glitches!

I said on another thread you should either play private matches or steam. Steam is the way to go not PS4

Dont expect any any new maps. Learn to love what you have 

We're past the point of no return.

You'll catch up when you can- it's not a big deal. If you're at Level 10 you're already ahead of a lot of people.

1 hour ago, 7theye said:

I said on another thread you should either play private matches or steam. Steam is the way to go not PS4

Dont expect any any new maps. Learn to love what you have 

Are you insane?!? For a start, telling console owners who purchased the game to change to steam is ridiculous, we're console players, not PC. Nobody is going to buy a gaming rig specially to play F13. Its not GTA V. 

Secondly, don't expect any new maps?!? Yeah, right. Because the three almost identical maps we have more than constitute a finished product..... Not only do we all expect more maps, the general opinion from even the most die hard fans is that the game NEEDS more maps. There simply isn't enough content in the game and maps are, without any doubt, the area where the game is most sorely lacking content. I understand you're a PC gamer and a fervent supporter but at least try to be a little realistic here.

Just now, Sweedy said:

Are you insane?!? For a start, telling console owners who purchased the game to change to steam is ridiculous, we're console players, not PC. Nobody is going to buy a gaming rig specially to play F13. Its not GTA V. 

Secondly, don't expect any new maps?!? Yeah, right. Because the three almost identical maps we have more than constitute a finished product..... Not only do we all expect more maps, the general opinion from even the most die hard fans is that the game NEEDS more maps. There simply isn't enough content in the game and maps are, without any doubt, the area where the game is most sorely lacking content. I understand you're a PC gamer and a fervent supporter but at least try to be a little realistic here.

I'm sorry. If you want to play PS4 then do private matches it works well. 

I would love new maps. I'm just being realistic - with all the issues right now I doubt this is high on the priority list. Maybe closer to summer when the single player launches. 

I do play private, level 29 already, but the game feels half finished. I wish I'd caught it on sale in six months hopefully when there has been DLC added.

2 minutes ago, ScammerGamer said:

We are in summer you moron

Stop calling me a moron. And it is supposed to come later this summer the devs said 

1 minute ago, Sweedy said:

I do play private, level 29 already, but the game feels half finished. I wish I'd caught it on sale in six months hopefully when there has been DLC added.

If you have played that much then it seems that it wasn't that big a waste of money!

• Like 1

Just now, ScammerGamer said:

Stop telling people people to quit bitching and def stop telling them to buy another version

I'm simply suggesting that for those that have the money and a PC it may be better to buy steam version as well. 

Otherwise just play private matches instead on your console. You will be happier and having fun - and your blood pressure will thank you for it :)

June 21st is the start of summer.

21 minutes ago, 7theye said:

If you have played that much then it seems that it wasn't that big a waste of money!

That is a good way to look at it. As I said, I just wish I'd waited a while rather than jumping in on day one. If the game progresses as expected - by me, if no one else - it will be a lot better in a few months and in all probability, cheaper, even if that is just a sale or other temporary discount. 

The way I envisage progress is probably the same as lot of others, first of all fixes to bugs and matchmaking, then further content updates, including but not limited to maps, Jason skins, counsellor skins, weapons and kills. I even hold a slim hope that new escape routes and mini games could be implemented and even wilder hopes there may be another way to kill Jason in the future. I can't be happy with what we've got when there is so much potential, yet so little of it is, as yet, realised.

as always, if you disagree with something said by another user or an opinion expressed make sure you are doing so with tact and not resulting to make calling or anything else that would be a derogatory remarks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ScammerGamer said:

We are in summer you moron

Summer starts on June 21st.

It's June 4th today.

I know the wait suck, man...trust me. We're getting there. I can't wait to get you guys news, but know that our team is working on this console situation. Luckily, the leveling isn't that much of a bonus for users; it's meant to be unlocks for the variety, not the gameplay. Each counselor and each Jason is balanced against one another, so it comes down to experience of your gameplay, not experience of some numbers that you earn, at least in theory ;). 

• Like 2

scammer please take care not to double post. Please edit your post if you want to add something more without conversation inbetween. 

No, I am asking that if you post and see you were the last person to post you add onto your current post. Thank you!

5 hours ago, ScammerGamer said:

Stop telling people people to quit bitching and def stop telling them to buy another version

Just chargeback your credit card already, please. This way we'll all be happy, you'll have your money back and we'll have you off the forums. Win-win.

1 minute ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

Just chargeback your credit card already, please. This way we'll all be happy, you'll have your money back and we'll have you off the forums. Win-win.

Cold