I don't play as Jason that often so I was wondering if someone could give me some help with a thing.  

As Jason I often find myself chasing a counselor around a table, couch or any piece of furniture that movie Jason would just throw across the room but seems to be game Jason arch-nemesis. 

So if anyone has any tips on how to deal with this please let me know. 

I have seen this happen to other Jason's so your advice would benefit a great many players. Thank you. 

I'd say keep moving towards them, never give them a chance to stop an rebuild stamina, eventually they run out of stamina an u r faster than them, if there are others still alive tho keep a watch on cars boats or ur sound cues of the phone, we should just be able to break funiture tho imo

Walk away like your giving up then use shift to teleport on top of them and grab them.

1 hour ago, Welcome_Oblivion said:

That doesn't work as well with a slower walking Jason or against the faster counlors like Vanessa. However most others it would work against. 

Take it from me, as I've took the "Ring around the rosy" strategy to the next level.

The way for Jason to beat this strategy is to simply choose ONE direction, and go and never stop.  Eventually, the counselor will run out of stamina and be caught.     But if you try to "juke them" by switching directions or cutting them off or something clever, then you give the counselor time to stop and refill stamina......

If you don't like this answer because it takes too much time...... then the only faster way to catch them is by being really good at Shift-Grab.

22 minutes ago, LordIsMyShepherd said:

The way for Jason to beat this strategy is to simply choose ONE direction, and go and never stop.  Eventually, the counselor will run out of stamina and be caught.     But if you try to "juke them" by switching directions or cutting them off or something clever, then you give the counselor time to stop and refill stamina......

If you don't like this answer because it takes too much time...... then the only faster way to catch them is by being really good at Shift-Grab.

I usually do try to juke them or something. Making them continually run would work in hindsight. Players who are awful at shift grabbing would make good use chasing continuity in a circle. 

It it should also be noted that the longer it takes you to kill one counselor the more time the others have time to escape, so if it seems like a consoler with high stamina or speed will be doing this for a while without being caught it may be wise to simply give up and go after different one.