Hello, everyone!

I'm sorry if this is a silly question that's been answered a bunch of times in the past, but... how am I able to access the digital artbook and soundtrack? (I received the wallpaper packs just fine.) I pledged at a tier that should've provided me with these items, but I can't find them on Kickstarter or Backerkit.

Thanks a lot,

M. Sorge

• Like 1

I too,  have been pondering the fate of these items as they were included in my tier as well.... maybe focusing on fixing the game and these will come in time or when our physical copies are released. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheDirtyD1rty said:

I too,  have been pondering the fate of these items as they were included in my tier as well.... maybe focusing on fixing the game and these will come in time or when our physical copies are released. 

So, nobody has been able to get them? I didn't know that. I figured I somehow just didn't have them in my Backerkit page but others did.

2 hours ago, BlackWidowofLaPorte said:

These rewards aren't available yet. The devs will send them once the content for singleplayer has been completed.

Oh, ok. Thank you very much for your reply! :)