Mr-GamerMP

Create a Counselor and Clothes for our own Character

If you could create a own Counselor, you could make yourself as a Counselor. And maybe they could at a Camp Shop where you could buy random clothes for 500 CP and a complete set of clothes for 1500 cp. I hope you like this Idea. 

I like any idea involving more customization. I'd really like to at least choose different hairstyles for the counselors.

• Like 2

I mean, it's a good idea, but 90% of people are going to make skimpy looking girls and that's it. It'd be a waste of assets, time, and money. I think they should give the ability to be in 3 possible outfits, and a few possible hairstyles. But same Characters and stats, of course. There's gonna be someone to find out how to make a "God" counselor and everyone is going to make it. Great idea though! People would just abuse it and someone would find an exploit to get over 35 stat points... Dealing with Exploiters is hard enough, just imagine a lobby of full Tommy's... Or even better... Just my opinion though.

Also: People paid Ten Thousand dollars to be in the game on Backerkit. Giving the ability to make your own counselor would be a huge mistake and the people who paid to be in could sue them.

• Like 1