CrazyRalph

Dead by Daylight Discussion Topic

Just now, MichaelMemers said:

All emblems did is make survivors have to actually try in order to rank up, and make ranking up easier for killers. But of all the things that could sour you on the game and its developers, you choose them changing their mind on whether to use a character archetype?

Game gets old real quick, but yeah.  My choice.  One of my peeves is people not doing what they say they are gonna do.  

Well, looks like it is nothing but DbD from now on. New update tomorrow, one of the game's largest.

On 6/11/2018 at 12:48 PM, MichaelMemers said:

Well, looks like it is nothing but DbD from now on. New update tomorrow, one of the game's largest.

Same. Too bad I’m on Xbox, worse is that I’m a Pig main and she’s a licensed killer. 

Clown is a lot of fun to play. He's my new main. Even bought his hilarious cash shop outfit. The new survivor is pretty good too, may level her up.

I finally gave in and bought this during the recent PlayStation flash sale, I'm absolutely terrible at it right now but have fun with it although I can't play in long sessions like I used to on F13. I main Freddy right now and I'm ashamed to say it took me a couple of games to grasp the concept that you have to pull survivors into the dream world to hurt them...

6 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

Clown is a lot of fun to play. He's my new main. Even bought his hilarious cash shop outfit. The new survivor is pretty good too, may level her up.

Has it been confirmed when this chapter will release on PS4?

Yeah I'm not used to it yet either. I main Michael Myers and cant wait to try the clown. Hes really the reason I got the game. I still like F13 better but at least there isnt as much bugs.

11 hours ago, hu_soldier13 said:

I finally gave in and bought this during the recent PlayStation flash sale, I'm absolutely terrible at it right now but have fun with it although I can't play in long sessions like I used to on F13. I main Freddy right now and I'm ashamed to say it took me a couple of games to grasp the concept that you have to pull survivors into the dream world to hurt them...

Has it been confirmed when this chapter will release on PS4?

Freddy is the worst killer in the game at the moment, though he's good at low ranks since he counters stealth play and is getting a buff soon. No idea when the PS4 update is coming.

I have seen more than enough gameplay videos to know this game is such a poor excuse copy of Friday the 13th, it's pretty pathetic they though they were actually making a good game.

Horrible game.

2 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Didnt DBD release before F13?

Yes, but I think F13 was announced first. I don't think either game particularly copied the other.

Finally jumped fully into DBD and I'm actually loving it.

Got Meg and Claudette fully leveled so I can work on other perk builds. 

On 6/28/2018 at 4:51 PM, ShaunAburame said:

I have seen more than enough gameplay videos to know this game is such a poor excuse copy of Friday the 13th, it's pretty pathetic they though they were actually making a good game.

Horrible game.

This is so far from the truth.

Five things that DBD is doing better than Friday:

1.  Progression feels endless.  This encompasses perks, character/profile experience, currency and an abundance of things to spend currency.

2.  Survivor objectives are coordinated much tighter when everyone is cooperating and because of ranking every random is cooperating. 

3.  Matchmaking is seamless when playing alone a little over 2 minutes with a group. Disconnects don't matter mid game because of the system in place that gives credits and experience for the work you put in to the match. Not so much when a host quits in Friday.

4. Because of ranking no trolling. You get trolled by killer more often then not but survivor on survivor trolling is nil. When the survivor teabags and hangs out at exit guess what you can just leave lol. No consequences.

5.  The killers have so much more variety it's ridiculous. It's almost a crime to even compare Friday to DBD.

I've really listed more than five because of how much difference there is it's hard to list one thing without another.

What we should be talking about is if the court settles this case will we see a Jason in DBD.