Sign in to follow this  
sugoiboi

[GAMEPLAY] Floating bodies after death animation, other bugs

When using the kill where Jason punches a hole through a counselor, the body of said counselor will sometimes remain floating in the air. It doesn't always occur however.

screenshot 1

screenshot 2

Certain fixes/improvements that were said to be added in the latest patch are still occurring (for me at least):

- Disabled inhale sound effect for breathing while in a hiding spot.

I'm not sure if Jason isn't supposed to hear this sound effect anymore, but in a recent game I was able to hear a counselor use this sound effect while they were hiding

- Fixed Jason's mask floating when knocked off.

This glitch still occurs, its never not floating for me when its knocked off unless someone picks it up and puts it back down.

On the topic of the mask, I ran into an issue where when someone put down Jason's mask and no one was able to pick it back up. I've seen this happen with machetes as well when they're switched with another weapon.

One last issue I saw: at one point when a counselor was killed near a park bench by the Packanack Lodge, a healing spray they dropped was stuck underneath the bench and I was unable to pick it up.

screenshot

my steam profile

DxDiag.txt

I've noticed that the floating bodies glitch only occurs to tommy jarvis and tiffany cox. I don't think i've ever seen it happen to any other counselor

Sign in to follow this