The window kill is pretty awesome to say the least, like any other amazing scenes in the game, but there is a flaw. The thing that disturbs me is when the window is wide open and then Jason throws the player through it. Why would this kill the player? It makes more sense if your on a 2 story house or if the window is closed. So my suggestion is this. Make a kill, if possible, that when the window is open Jason will do something different than the toss. Something along the lines of a face slam into the window, or closing the window on their neck. Something like that. I know this is out there, but it would definitely beat getting thrown through an empty space and ending up dead as if the glass cut the player. Thanks 

yep that bothered me too.  Being thrown through the 1st story window shouldn't be an instant kill. I believe the damage should be half of the counselor's health goes down but if its a second story window then an instant kill.

Their body connects with the broken glass in the window frame. You see their head hit the top.

Yeah, I don't understand the first story, open window kill at all. You can die from a bit of broken glass, but get sliced up by a machete and keep walking around? Doesn't make sense. That kill would definitely be one to update. 

It doesn't matter tho because if he can throw you through a window he could have also choked you or any number of other things - it's an environmental kill and it's not a big deal - would be cool for a window slam neck break though I must admit, but it doesn't need to be made non lethal or it will just never get used.

Yeah I love to see different kill types based on the status of the window.  

Close - get thrown through

Open - slam/shut on head repeatedly

Broken - side head along broken glass

• Like 2

14 hours ago, SNaKe_ said:

Great - now their asking for nerfs to the environmental kills...

they aren't really asking for a nerf, they just see zero logic in how being tossed through an open window on the first floor would kill someone, I personally feel the same. They should just add a kill animation for broken and open windows with Jason slamming the counselors head onto the frame, if it's a broken window the glass would kill them, if it's open he could slam the window on the counselors head, breaking the window in the process, and he should throw them on the ground after to prevent any glitching when another counselor climbs or dives through the same window. :P

• Like 1

I agree that being thrown through an open window and dying does look pretty silly. They ought to just have the window automatically close for the kill animation if it's open. Problem solved, and they don't have to create and entire new kill when there's better things to be working on. 

Window kills should only be for second story windows. We purposely dive through closed windows all the time without dying.

• Like 1

Having just been killed by being thrown through a closed first story window after diving through one in a previous game, this kill really makes no sense. Acknowledging that it is a nod to the two(I think there were two, Part 4 and 7) kills where they were thrown out of a second story window, it is simply illogical to have it be a way to kill people in every scenario.