I would love to see a "Theater" type thing added to the game where you can watch previous matches using different camera angles and the ability to cut the video!

This would be great for making short films or reenacting scenes from the movies. 

I would love to see this in the game at some point and I have some cool ideas for short films. 

If you wanted to, you could get your friends in a private match and actually re-create a full Friday The 13th movie.  

PLEASE ADD THIS :D

• Like 1

Would be both great and at the same time not because people who have secret plans wouldn't be secret anymore

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SNaKe_ said:

Would be both great and at the same time not because people who have secret plans wouldn't be secret anymore

What do you mean by "Secret plans"

I suggested something of a Theatre Mode idea a little while back too, I think it'd be great. Especially given the game's cinematic roots. Some ideas from what I remember were image filter options to go along with it eg. VHS, B&W, 80's film/celluloid. I remember spending a lot of time with the Modern Warfare 3 theatre mode, making cool videos of matches, using the slow-mo and speed-up functions and different camera angles. You could really have a lot of fun with it. Make your own classic horror clip or something hilarious, I think it'd be a hit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VeryCow said:

What do you mean by "Secret plans"

Sorry - I could tell you but then I would have to kill you XD 

i just mean like if someone slipped Jason and he had no idea how they slipped him - he would find out through theater mode 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SNaKe_ said:

Sorry - I could tell you but then I would have to kill you XD 

i just mean like if someone slipped Jason and he had no idea how they slipped him - he would find out through theater mode 

Which is actually a good thing, helps you learn the game, get better and more creative as both Jason and counselor.

• Like 1

The same happened with the Assassin's Creed games. But watching videos from level 50s, which was the highest rank, beating down newly started level 1 - 10s (while these level 50s acted like they were so good at the game in the forums) was more plain entertainment to me than actually teaching me new things.

• Like 1

Yeah - that's why I could go either way on the issue - it would be cool to make and watch, but it also keeps the game fresh when not everyone does the same things, and it's fun to figure things out for yourself (for me it is anyway)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SNaKe_ said:

Yeah - that's why I could go either way on the issue - it would be cool to make and watch, but it also keeps the game fresh when not everyone does the same things, and it's fun to figure things out for yourself (for me it is anyway)

Really? So then should you also not be able to spectate counselors after you die, and should this game also not be streamed, to force people to figure things out for themselves? Come on, that's not a good argument. Doesn't make a difference whether someone learns things on spectate, Twitch or this hypothetical Theatre Mode. 

I wasn't talking about using this mode as a learning avenue anyway, it's just one possible use I guess. There's a hell of a lot more cooler stuff you could use it for, namely making awesome creative content. 

• Like 1

Well I did say either way - ur right tho with streams and YouTube etc it wouldn't make that much difference - so yeah I guess protecting plans won't last long anyway - I've already seen a lot of people figuring stuff out that no one seemed to know just yesterday

• Like 1

On 2017-06-04 at 3:38 PM, Metalalbert said:

Really digging this. And people could then share their masterpieces in these forums or something :)

Exactly :)

Maybe even export the videos and save on your computer. So you can edit them in a software.

I think it's a no-brainer coming from a film franchise. More than just recording gameplay, it would be a saved file that recorded the positions and actions of everything and everyone on the map and would re-play for the player to detach the camera and stuff. Like Halo.

• Like 1