1 minute ago, Darth Kane said:

Are you suggesting that 58 kills work then? Any idea which one I have not completed? Thank you!

No I'm not. Read the entire thread buddy. One of the kills is bugged so it is currently impossible. Like I said, watch the video. The first kill in that trailer is bugged.

22 minutes ago, weirdkid5 said:

No I'm not. Read the entire thread buddy. One of the kills is bugged so it is currently impossible. Like I said, watch the video. The first kill in that trailer is bugged.

But there are 59 kills. You said 1 of the kills is bugged, not 2 of them. I did read the entire thread. It's never made clear if 2 are bugged or just 1.

1 minute ago, Darth Kane said:

But there are 59 kills. You said 1 of the kills is bugged, not 2 of them. I did read the entire thread. It's never made clear if 2 are bugged or just 1.

I'm not sure. There could be one you're missing somewhere but I don't really know. Until the devs fix this kill I think it'll be hard to find out.

19 hours ago, weirdkid5 said:

One of the Enviro kills is bugged. The one where you grab them from the boat and just drown them doesn't work.

Actually, they've changed it. I believe anyways, unless they plan on adding the animation down the road. But right now you can actually get the Torpedo badge, which originally said to "Kill a counselor on a boat." Now it changed to, "Tilt boat then drown counselor." Either way, I don't know.

45 minutes ago, DevilsThunder said:

Actually, they've changed it. I believe anyways, unless they plan on adding the animation down the road. But right now you can actually get the Torpedo badge, which originally said to "Kill a counselor on a boat." Now it changed to, "Tilt boat then drown counselor." Either way, I don't know.

They changed it because the kill was bugged. So presumably the kill is in the game, just not working. Like you said, I don't know either.

The funny thing is they some people can only reach 94% like me and others 96%. So i said I had two Xbox with two games. I searched every possible kill guide and then start working 4 days searching and doing each kill in each possible item location or whatever. Every single kill with Jason's witch weapon or without and with each jason every hiding kill. I can't reach higher then 94%!!!!!!!:((((( I mean ok some server problems where I lost many cp and xp. Others glitches out of map ok like call of duty has many but is a very big company which create the game but I definitely hate glitched achievements!!!! This is a point where I get angry. No savini skin for all ? Not good but ok! Server problems no good but ok! Glitched achievements is absolutely not possible in my opinion!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Triple X said:

The funny thing is they some people can only reach 94% like me and others 96%. So i said I had two Xbox with two games. I searched every possible kill guide and then start working 4 days searching and doing each kill in each possible item location or whatever. Every single kill with Jason's witch weapon or without and with each jason every hiding kill. I can't reach higher then 94%!!!!!!!:((((( I mean ok some server problems where I lost many cp and xp. Others glitches out of map ok like call of duty has many but is a very big company which create the game but I definitely hate glitched achievements!!!! This is a point where I get angry. No savini skin for all ? Not good but ok! Server problems no good but ok! Glitched achievements is absolutely not possible in my opinion!

I did the same mate, have two ps4s and went through literally every known kill, all the varitations in Jasons for bed kills, closet kills you name it but since I'm on PS4 it is even harder as you can not even track how many you have done compared to Xboxs tracking system :lol:

I have given up on trying until it is confirmed it is fixed. 

On 6/25/2017 at 10:45 PM, Darth Kane said:

I have only been able to perform 57 of the 59 kills. Are two bugged or only the boat? If 58 work what is it?

This is what I've been able to find:

Chair - Folded
Toilet - Swirlied
Lake - Drowned
Campfire - Cooked
Bird Bath - Bird Brained
House - Cracked
Water Pump - Pumped
Stump - Crunched
Fireplace - Cooked
Sink - Slammed
Tent - Sleeping Bagged
Tree - Pruned
Window - Tossed
Wall (head punch) - Brutalized
Grave Fence - Impaled
Trap, Weapon, Knife - Murdered (all count as one I believe)
Tree Spike, Hanger - Hung (2 separate kills I believe)
Wall, Barn Fence, Door - Smashed (3 separate kills I beleive)
Bed, Cabinet/Closet, Outhouse - Seek and Destroyed (3 separate kills I believe)

+ 18 weapon kills + 15 non-weapon kills

Where is the sink kill? I've never seen that one?

And isn't tree - pruned, tree spike, hanger, stump something same cause normaly

there are only 3 different kills with trees 

Only 58? That's not even divisible by 13. That doesn't make any sense to me.

Who figured that out? And how?

Ok so I have 94% and I'm pretty sure the other percent or few I'm missing (other than the glitch) is just kills I've already done but game crashed.

Here are my notes (sorry if this has been said in the comments someplace)

• Repair Shop (Face Slam) [Crystal Lake]**    - I'm going to try this again, but I am pretty sure me and some friends tried this and it didn't not increase our percent. That said, there is a third wall kill where you punch their pace in. You can do all 3 walls at the main lodge on Higgens Haven if I recall. You can definitely do 2 of them on teh outside of the building. The face punch (if you cant do it in the house) can be done in pacakanack lodge, inside, against the wall where the stairs are behind you and there is a poster on the wall next to you.
  • Bed (Need to Do With Each Jason with Different Weapon?)*   - NO Just once
  • Wall Inside Cabin**   - Doesnt matter if its inside or outside. You can do the same kills in or out in different areas. Just depends where you are. Usually outside its the back breaker, but there are places to do others outside
  • Boat Kill (Tip Boat then Drown Counselor)(Torpedo Badge)  - Isn't this the glitched one? I've done this one, and gotten no percent increase

There is a closet inside the barn on Higgens Haven. Killing someone hiding in there does in fact count as an additional kill. I've confirmed this myself (upvote me for ruling!... oh wait..)

bolded that bit because a TON of people miss that

On 6/27/2017 at 6:11 AM, Bobby Cooks said:

Where is the sink kill? I've never seen that one?

Sink one is hard to find, it's in Blair's Cove on the Higgen's Haven map but it doesn't always show up. Took about six matches until the right cabin showed up for me. It'll be a cabin that's more or less bisected and in the back half you'll see two picnic tables and the sink right behind it.

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Haven't posted in here for awhile. I've been deciding to whether try re-doing all the kills or what, but I do come bringing good news (hopefully). At first I didn't wanna write a post and then get negative feedback, so I waited to see how it would work for another account, so gf and I after I mysteriously popped my A Ph. D Murder Trophy, it did get me thinking. So now for my post. Gf and I have been in Private Matches, since Public Matches haven't wanted me to be Jason (for some weird ass reason). 

I got MY Trophy by the environment kill of smashing the counselors head with the Bathroom building door on Crystal Lake.

Now for my girlfriend, we went through all the Jason weapon and grab kills, and nothing to avail. BUT we started to think of environment kills that MAY not have counted along time ago, due to idiots or hosts leaving games etc. My girlfriend got her trophy by hanging me up on a tree.... 

So what I'm trying to say is, if you know you've done all the grab and weapon kills for Jason, maybe you might need to start thinking all the environment kills.... Even if you KNOW you've done one, because I can definitely tell you I've smashed heads in with the doors. It's all based luck. Good luck for your earning.