Hello. I'm on PS4 and been trying to get the trophy using all the Jason kills. I haven't found a list at all, and found someone on Steam saying theirs 58 total kills. Wondered if anyone has a list? Cause since people tend to leave if killed in a public match, which makes the kill not even count. I wouldn't even know what kills I've lost. Thanks.

Also Credit for Helping Suggesting Kills
1. VixanXV

Here's a list of Kills for Jason to Use for Non Weapon and Environmental Kills

Notes:
* Not confirmed or unsure.
** Same kill, but different.
[Level] Map Name
Tom Savini's Jason DLC isn't needed for Trophy.

Grappling Non Weapon Kills

• Back Breaker
  • Bear Hug
  • Body Slam
  • Head Rip
  • Choke
  • Eye Gouge
  • Head Crush
  • Head Punch
  • Head Squeeze
  • Head Stomp
  • Heart Punch
  • Jaw Rip
  • Knee Snap
  • Neck Twist
  • Two Handed Choke

Known Weapon Kills

Jason Part 3

• Crotch Chop
  • Head Chop
  • Stunner

Jason Part 9

• How to Peel a Coconut
  • Chest Stab Head Chop
  • Decapitate

Jason Part 8

• Doubletap
  • Chin Strike
  • Fireaxe Throw

Jason Part 6

• Knock Down
  • Spear Impale
  • Shishkebab

Jason Part 2

• Canopener
  • Throat Hack
  • Headbutt
Jason Part 7
  • Eviscerate
  • Dismember
  • Machete Stab

Known Kills for Environments

• Corner Kill (Desk, Rock, Packanack Porch, Higgins Haven Porch, Tombstone and Pinball Machine)**
  • Toilet
  • Tree Stump 
  • Big Tree (Impaling)
  • Small Tree (Pruning)
  • Window
  • Drowning
  • Cabin Wall (Backbreaker)
  • Cabin Wall (Face Slam)
  • Repair Shop (Face Slam) [Crystal Lake]**
  • Coat Hooks
  • Bed (Need to Do With Each Jason with Different Weapon?)*
  • Outhouse
  • Cupboard/Closet
  • Fireplace (Inside Building)
  • Chair
  • Graveyard Fence [Higgins Haven]
  • Door Slam
  • Campfire
  • Water Pump
  • Barn Fence [Higgins Haven]
  • Wall Inside Cabin**
  • Bird Bath
  • Tent (Sleeping Bag)
  • Boat Kill (Tip Boat then Drown Counselor)(Torpedo Badge)

Other Kills

• Bear Trap
  • Weapon of Choice (Jason's Prime)
  • Throwing Knives

Unconfirmed Kills

• A Kill Is Glitched. We Don't KNOW Which One OR Ones. 

Hey. I can't offer much help as of now but I just wanted to ask if you could direct me to the steam post that had this information. I'm on Xbox One and it looks like the achievement is currently glitched for us. But I just want to check the kills off the list. Thank you and if I find any information for you, I will post it here. 

20 minutes ago, JasonX316 said:

Hey. I can't offer much help as of now but I just wanted to ask if you could direct me to the steam post that had this information. I'm on Xbox One and it looks like the achievement is currently glitched for us. But I just want to check the kills off the list. Thank you and if I find any information for you, I will post it here. 

Thats the thing Steam doesn't have a list. The guy literally says 58 kills total. So you figure 

15 Non Weapon Kills

21 Weapon Kills

22 Environmental Kills 

That adds up to 58..  

Ok. I read your post wrong. My apologies. I know that I've bought and performed every kill as Jason. All the Jason's. I've done every environmental kill that I've came across, I've done all the kills with each Jason's weapon. Both regular stance and combat stance. My achievement progress tracker remains at 1%. Sometimes it jumps to 3%, but then will either reset back to 0 or 1% after a few kills. Seems to be glitched at the moment for us on Xbox  

These are the environment ones ive found

-Corner kill (desk, rock, Packanack porch)

-toilet

-tree stump 

-tree (impaling)

-tree (pruning)

-window

-drowning

-against wall (Back break)

-against wall (face slam)

-coat hooks

-under the bed*

-in the outhouse*

-in a cupboard/closet*

-fireplace

-chair

-graveyard fence

-door slam

-campfire

-water pump

-barn fence**

-wall inside a cabin***

-bird bath

These are all I've found in the environment. I'm not gonna lust the executions because the game does it for you, and then there's

-bear trap

-melee (Jason's weapon of choice)

-throwing knife

I saw something about killing someone IN the boat. Not by tipping it, but while they are in it, again, unsure 

*-may count as same kill

**-could appear in maps other than Higgins Haven, I'm unsure

***- may or may not have been a misclick. Haven't retried yet.

I was just about to post asking about the boat kill, torpedo badge, i tested with a friend but all we managed was tipping, i 4got to try throwin knife but thats impossible unless u get a mlg cod pro dorito mt dew 360 no scope temeper throwing knife lol

• Like 1

My friend and I are thinking that the propeller? Like once it's attached you kill them on that before it goes/before the gas is in it

so, just an update, we tried a few boat things, having the propeller on, trying to throw knives, and nothing has worked. There's likely some way to do it, but not one I have seen.

Did you have someone in the boat and someone towards the back of the boat in the water where the propeller is? Never thought of that one.

Did you guys get the one in the repair shop towards back. He's pushes counselor against wall and punches the head off.

I'm trying to knock off all the kills myself for the trophy, thanks for the list.

I used that video as reference for myself and my list, it still missed the graveyard fence and barn fence, I think mainly cause a lot of the gameplay was in beta.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VixanXV said:

I used that video as reference for myself and my list, it still missed the graveyard fence and barn fence, I think mainly cause a lot of the gameplay was in beta.

Yea, I took it down after I realised it was missing a few and it was from the beta like you said. Really hope someone comes out with a definitive list of kills, hopefully the trophy is not too much of a pain to get. 

I'm on PS4 if anyone is interested, message me at DevilsThunder and say you're from the F13 Forums.

EDIT:

Two friends of mine plus me tried two people on boat and still no badge, that's having the boat in motion, tipping them off and then drowning. Still nothing so I'm gonna assume that the badge/kill is glitched on consoles and not PC.

There's someone on steam that has a post saying he's played about 105hours, he might have an answer. I'll get back once I get a reply

10 minutes ago, VixanXV said:

There's someone on steam that has a post saying he's played about 105hours, he might have an answer. I'll get back once I get a reply

That doesn't make sense when the counselor needs to be in the boat? I don't know the badge is kinda confusing.

8 minutes ago, Body Boy said:

What is the barn fence kill? 

In Higgins Haven, the fence on front of the barn has a special kill

So apparently my friend said they hav been killed while in the boat, jason pulls you under, i guess like at the end of part 1, but they do not know wat they did, i know this dont really help much but i guess we know what it looks like

3 minutes ago, DeadlyD said:

So apparently my friend said they hav been killed while in the boat, jason pulls you under, i guess like at the end of part 1, but they do not know wat they did, i know this dont really help much but i guess we know what it looks like

What Jason did they use and was he full rage?

25 minutes ago, DevilsThunder said:

What Jason did they use and was he full rage?

Idk they said it happened awhile ago, either they bugged it with sumthing or theres some really cryptic way its done, if u want to do some more testing on it add me xRMFxDeadlyD, im on ps4 

This is an old video but it does show Jason performing the boat grab kill, maybe it is only doable with a certain Jason?

Jason Part 7?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Geometrek said:

This is an old video but it does show Jason performing the boat grab kill, maybe it is only doable with a certain Jason?

Jason Part 7?

Tried it, and nothing. Trying to do it with Part 6 or Part 8 now. If it is Part 7, how would you grab them from the boat?