Sign in to follow this  
Ja1862

Future counsellor dlc ideas (that may hopefully stop people quitting if they're not Jason)

This is just a suggestion but I have noticed most fakes 2 -3 people quit if they're not Jason. 

I would definitely like to see new Counsellors adding more variation and hopefully that will stop people quitting if they can't be Jason.

Please add different types that you think people might be able to relate to, or that could keep it varied enough for people to actually stay in a game if they're not Jason.

The stoner (f3)
Big fat bully (fvsj)
The hunter (like rob in f4, or duke)
The mean girl (girl (f7)
Boy next door -guy hero (f7,f8, f9, fvj)
Wheelchair dude (f2)
The horndog (teddy f4)
The prankster (f1, f2, f7)
The chatterbox (near enough every Slasher. could have quicker radio and telephone time)
The mysterious guy/loner type (typical slasher movie stuff here, he normally turns out to be heroic and smarter then he seems)
Biker (f3)
Tina type character with powers

Or maybe just different variations of what we have - skin colours, hair changes, clothes etc.

that way people can be a bit more creative and might feel like

"since I had a hand in changing this guys hair, skin, clothes etc I feel more obliged to play him."

I love the idea of the wheel chair dude can only imagine the hilarity as he tried to get out of his wheelchair into the car or maybe they can strap him on the roof Unless he has the mother of all battery operated wheelchairs i don't think that idea has legs!

• Like 2

I just hope something happens with a councellors dlc that keeps them interesting enough that people stop quitting matches if they can't be Jason.

4 minutes ago, Tommy Naylor said:

Create your own from scratch would be good but i doubt that would happen.

Yeah this would be the best. Although I see zero chance of it happening. But even just having a bunch of clothing options would help things immensely I think. People would be a lot more interested in playing as their counsellors if they've created their looks themselves from scratch. Throw a bunch of 80's styles in there, people would be all over it.

Yeah the fact that there are no actual clothing variations is poor, palette swaps don't really cut it in this day and age on current gen consoles, but given the team working on it, I'm not surprised. I don't expect they have the ability to change it at this stage and there are better ways to spend time and resources than reskinning the existing counselors.

Hopefully a new character pack comes out sooner or later that feature enough counsellors to keep people intested in playing both sides and not just Jason.

create your own from scratch would definitely keep people from only wanting to be Jason imo