Lacek84

Trophies & Achievements requirements are insane!!!!

There are four trophies/achievements, that are a bit insane to achieve. Camp counselor, Head counselor, The Sequel, The Final Chapter - requirements for these four trophies are needs to be nerfed ASAP! 500-1000 matches are a huge/impossible numbers, especially with Jason! The game won't be live as long as they can be achieved! I think 50-100 the numbers would be nice enough for these trophies. Please devs change the requirements for these trophies! I sepaking the name of many many gamers. Thanks.

• Like 1

Exactly, I've played about 20 games now, and have been Jason just two times. I got other problem with that, than the issue that these achievements are way too hard to get.

Some people have lives but are enjoying the game. Don't be so quick to judge someone else. Back to the topic. There are also glitched achievements that will need to be addressed in the future. Looking at you A PHD in murder and One for good measure. Both on Xbox One. 

I'm okay with 500 but a 1000 is a bit much. Could have been worse if it would have been 'survive a 1000 times.' :')

2 hours ago, JasonX316 said:

Some people have lives but are enjoying the game. Don't be so quick to judge someone else. Back to the topic. There are also glitched achievements that will need to be addressed in the future. Looking at you A PHD in murder and One for good measure. Both on Xbox One. 

I think the no life wouldnt even make 500 games possible unless they are literally farming with a buddy and just dieing immediately.

half the time the game crashes and you get no progression towards anything

I know my achievement progress tracker will go up when I do certain tasks ( repair boat, car) but your right about match progress will not go up unless you actually finish a match. Agree with you about farming is how it's done at the moment. I was just saying that some may enjoy doing that. I do agree that 1000 matches as Jason is a bit much. Counselor I can understand it being 1000 but still strong. 

I think it's almost impossible. Let's check some numbers.

I have a friend that started to play on june 6, they have all the trophies except for PhD Murder and the 500 / 1000 kills. He got the 1000 similar trophy for counselors on september 10. AND HE PLAYS EVERYDAY! Think. He's played almost everyday in the last 4 months for several hours each day and still didn't play as Jason 500 times. That's why I concluded that platin is almost impossible due to those 2 trophies (I won't even talk about PhD Murder...)

I think that the number are fine. Some people only like to play this game. For instance for 3 or so months this was the only game that even slightly interested me.
Also, the game is not about getting the achievements. That should not at all be why you play.  A lot of us play this game for a really weird reason called: We like this game.
You can get them all fairly easily except the Play as Jason ones. If you want them, then dedicate your game time to F13. 
I got the game on Xbox in June, was out of the country(not playing) All of July and half of August. I played all September. That got me 100 matches as Jason.
October I built a PC and started playing on there: I'm at 20 matches as Jason. 1000 matches when they are 20 minutes is going to take awhile. Don't complain. It's only for Die Hards

On 6/3/2017 at 3:21 AM, Lacek84 said:

There are four trophies/achievements, that are a bit insane to achieve. Camp counselor, Head counselor, The Sequel, The Final Chapter - requirements for these four trophies are needs to be nerfed ASAP! 500-1000 matches are a huge/impossible numbers, especially with Jason! The game won't be live as long as they can be achieved! I think 50-100 the numbers would be nice enough for these trophies. Please devs change the requirements for these trophies! I sepaking the name of many many gamers. Thanks.

Yea but when you get them you actually feel ACHIEVED.

• Like 1

I got Head Counselor last night but I'm 400 hours in and I've been playing almost everyday. I could see the Jason-based achievements being decreased a bit since it's so darn rare to play Jason.

The game developers were not clearly thinking straight when they made the trophies, on release the game wasn't enjoyable enough to go the full 1000 matches for the trophies and it still isn't. I agree the requirements should be 50 to 100 matches and currently with the game on life support right now that would be a very good decision to do.

16 hours ago, AeronSky said:

The game developers were not clearly thinking straight when they made the trophies, on release the game wasn't enjoyable enough to go the full 1000 matches for the trophies and it still isn't. I agree the requirements should be 50 to 100 matches and currently with the game on life support right now that would be a very good decision to do.

I doubt that's gonna change. The developers have bigger priorities at this point.

Some people have completed all the achievements, so I'll trust they had fun while doing so, even if others didn't.

• Like 1

On 8/7/2019 at 3:09 PM, Fair Play said:

I doubt that's gonna change. The developers have bigger priorities at this point.

Some people have completed all the achievements, so I'll trust they had fun while doing so, even if others didn't.

Insane grinds are not fun for anyone especially in this game and hown the state of it has been. Right now this is on their same level of priorities to do ever since the lawsuit happened. Before the lawsuit: add new content to make the game more enjoyable, while the lawsuit is still happening: fix minor tweaks to the game and whatever we possibly can.

Thanks to the lawsuit the lifespan of the game got shorter so they could at least help the players before the servers get killed and let everyone get a feeling of achievement from the game by lowering the insane grinding requirements.

3 hours ago, AeronSky said:

Insane grinds are not fun for anyone especially in this game and hown the state of it has been. Right now this is on their same level of priorities to do ever since the lawsuit happened. Before the lawsuit: add new content to make the game more enjoyable, while the lawsuit is still happening: fix minor tweaks to the game and whatever we possibly can.

You cannot presume to speak for everyone. It would be more appropriate to say that insane grinds are not fun for everyone.

Truthfully, achievements are overrated. Playing the game to have fun tends to be the driving force for many people from what I've noticed.

As for the priorities of the developers, that's on them to decide. They made their choices, and have to deal with the consequences of those choices.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2019 at 9:07 PM, Fair Play said:

You cannot presume to speak for everyone. It would be more appropriate to say that insane grinds are not fun for everyone.

Truthfully, achievements are overrated. Playing the game to have fun tends to be the driving force for many people from what I've noticed.

As for the priorities of the developers, that's on them to decide. They made their choices, and have to deal with the consequences of those choices.

Consequences that were easily forseeable and avoidable, yet nothing was done about them so now the game suffers and all the gamers suffer because of it.

4 hours ago, AeronSky said:

Consequences that were easily forseeable and avoidable, yet nothing was done about them so now the game suffers and all the gamers suffer because of it.

While many people are not fans of the number of times one has to do something, there are those that have done it all. If you don't want to grind away, then you don't have to. You just won't get those achievements / trophies.

For those who want to get it all done, find an open-minded friend who wouldn't mind letting you play as Jason match after match. Play a series of private matches with that person, and you'll get those Jason matches out of the way faster.

• Thanks 1

Devs won't change it. The Final Chapter is a bullshit achievement. That is because of the super low chance to get picked as Jason.

I am at 70%. It takes 10 matches to go up 1%. It takes 30 to 50 matches to get Jason 1 time for me after the patch. 1 time!.

300 matches left I need to play to get my last achievement.

It's a joke. Jason selection is bugged or not working correctly after the new patch.

33 quits until I got Jason 1 time tonight. 😂

16561294.gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Devs won't change it. The Final Chapter is a bullshit achievement. That is because of the super low chance to get picked as Jason.

I am at 70%. It takes 10 matches to go up 1%. It takes 30 to 50 matches to get Jason 1 time for me after the patch. 1 time!.

300 matches left I need to play to get my last achievement.

It's a joke. Jason selection is bugged or not working correctly after the new patch.

33 quits until I got Jason 1 time tonight. 😂

16561294.gif

The devs do keep doing more harm than good in their recent patches. They should focus on lowering the trophy requirements and other small things before this game dies.

On 6/3/2017 at 4:21 AM, Lacek84 said:

I got Camp Counselor/Head Counselor......

18 hours ago, AeronSky said:

The devs do keep doing more harm than good in their recent patches. They should focus on lowering the trophy requirements and other small things before this game dies.

The developers' focus is most likely on bug fixes and balance changes.

When the game eventually "dies", hopefully client side saves and perhaps p2p hosting for online matches would be their final gift to the players.

Small things like lowering the trophy requirements (if they even bother with that) aren't really a priority. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, then it doesn't.

• Like 1