53 minutes ago, Cyb3rReapet said:

I understand what your saying about using your powers but what I am trying to say is that you can't use your powers while stunned or knocked down and with a group of people standing there and aren't terrible at aiming will hit you immediately after you stand back up or come out of being stunned, which in turn will not allow you to use your abilities and leave.

spam the shift button until you auto-shift. They can't always get you and eventually they'll run out of stuff.

The main issue, as I stated in my other post, is that the break grip feature is broken now since the patch and we're all button mashing for no reason.  It doesn't matter if he grabs you, playing as Jenny with 10 composure, in the first minute of the match, you can mash till your hands bleed, you're going to die.  

Which creates systematic issues for both counselors and Jason.  Composure is even less useful now, further nerphing Jenny, an already lowest tier counselor.  Also, having grip strength weakness or strength is irrelevant when you play as Jason now.  Nobody is breaking away from Jason's grip since the patch w/o one of the very few pocket knives spawning in the map that hasn't been used to disarm traps.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

No, I've been able to juke a shift, and have been juked while using shift. What instead needs to happen is a slight delay after grabbing before an execution can be used. That would give time for a teammate to free you, thus promoting teamwork.

Yeah, I can dodge a shift too, do it more often than not. Im talking about those times when you get grabbed during the static portion. There is no time to react, and that shouldnt happen. Static should end, Jason should be visible, then he can start grabbing.

Ive had matches that there is no music to indicate he is around, screen goes static for about a second, and midway through the static Ive already been grabbed. What exactly is the counter for that? Same applies to the car, been driving, no chase music, no red indicator on map, then suddenly car gets stomped. No indication, no opportunity to react. Jason should be OP, Im all in favor of that, but realistically you have to have SOME ability to control your own fate, otherwise there is no fun or incentive to keep playing.

Im also in favor of a delay before executions become available, the delay should be based on a number of items like councilor stats and health, Jason stats, and the time left in the match.

I think its nonsense that Jason might teleport on top of you 5 seconds into the match, say if you spawn next to the car or phone box, and then he grabs and kills you in 1 second, regardless of the fact that your character didnt have high fear, had full health and might even have high strength or composure. 

10 minutes ago, FivePointHammer said:

The main issue, as I stated in my other post, is that the break grip feature is broken now since the patch and we're all button mashing for no reason.  It doesn't matter if he grabs you, playing as Jenny with 10 composure, in the first minute of the match, you can mash till your hands bleed, you're going to die.  

Which creates systematic issues for both counselors and Jason.  Composure is even less useful now, further nerphing Jenny, an already lowest tier counselor.  Also, having grip strength weakness or strength is irrelevant when you play as Jason now.  Nobody is breaking away from Jason's grip since the patch w/o one of the very few pocket knives spawning in the map that hasn't been used to disarm traps.

finally some one knows what there talking about while others think Jason's grab is just fine it's not just his grab being broken but he can grab far away makes combat mode useless for those that say don't get grab by Jason I laugh a good Jason can shift grab easy than people will say juke him lol people make excuses and don't realize till the end he needed the grab being fixed clealry those people don't test it out are have no idea what there talking about but I want to point out some than u said about Jenny the 10/10 composure is broken with grab how ever is very useful if u have the perk least 15% Jason doesn't since u in buildings super op because I last 20 mins just fine she's top tier in my opinion still how ever Shes useless if u run with a group so play solo with her if your going to play with her

10 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

Yeah, I can dodge a shift too, do it more often than not. Im talking about those times when you get grabbed during the static portion. There is no time to react, and that shouldnt happen. Static should end, Jason should be visible, then he can start grabbing.

Ok I can understand that. When I play as Jason it always seems like the static is over by the time I grab. It may or may not be lag. Maybe he is actually grabbing you while invisible. I can't be sure. Whatever the case at the very least all the static should be done before he can grab. I just think there shouldn't be an additional cooldown beyond that before Jason can take action.

I believe cool down in general should be nerfed on each skill...but who am I.  I can cycle through them and by the time the morph comes back i have usually caught my prey only to morph to the next location and begin again. Jason is a beast...we can not deny that and without a pocket knife it's one and done. The shift grabs make for quicker matches but players are getting smarter as well and escape times are dropping. With the right spawn and a little luck you can escape in under 3 minutes if not shorter.   GET SMARTER

Idk say what you want and cry all you want I have no problem with it not I very rarely die idk guess some people simply just aren't good at the game so they want to cry and ruin a PHENOMENAL game for everyone else when the majority of people have NO problem with it the ONLY issue with his grab is that it has unrealistic reach and suction other than that it's fine guess people don't tend to realize in a full lobby you have 20 minutes to kill 7, or 8 if Tommy is called, counselors even less if they hurry and call the cops or fix a vehicle so if you add EASY ways of getting free from Jason and avoid getting killed then what's the point if even playing if more than 50% of the counselors will always survive sorry but the people that complain about unnecessary stuff, want to ruin it, don't like it, or just aren't that good at it should play something else honestly Dead by Daylight is a good option or if you always want to beat the bad guy I know it's old but go play Evolve. This game for the most part is as it should be minus a few bugs and glitches. If people would've bothered reading when they first started the project they said that they want the game to be as close to the movie franchise as possible and if anyone was a fan like me you know without a doubt VERY FEW people broke away from Jason and lived or got away.

1 hour ago, CreepingDeath said:

Ive had matches that there is no music to indicate he is around, screen goes static for about a second, and midway through the static Ive already been grabbed. What exactly is the counter for that? Same applies to the car, been driving, no chase music, no red indicator on map, then suddenly car gets stomped. No indication, no opportunity to react. Jason should be OP, Im all in favor of that, but realistically you have to have SOME ability to control your own fate, otherwise there is no fun or incentive to keep playing.

Im also in favor of a delay before executions become available, the delay should be based on a number of items like councilor stats and health, Jason stats, and the time left in the match.

I think its nonsense that Jason might teleport on top of you 5 seconds into the match, say if you spawn next to the car or phone box, and then he grabs and kills you in 1 second, regardless of the fact that your character didnt have high fear, had full health and might even have high strength or composure. 

Than u must of had bad Jason's u wouldn't pull that with me ot other good Jason's trust me it's needs to be looked at

it kind of sucks to play jason right with grab being unbreakable unless they have a pocket knife. Either you use the broken grab, or you just attack with your weapon which also feels cheap most of the time.

And as a  counselor its much less fun, since once you are grabbed its all over. It was so much fun breaking out and then trying to run away. 

Just make the break free mechanic the same before patch, it was more enjoyable, and I dont recall people complaining about breaking free before, only the range.

2 hours ago, FeedmeorsUffer said:

I believe cool down in general should be nerfed on each skill...but who am I.  I can cycle through them and by the time the morph comes back i have usually caught my prey only to morph to the next location and begin again. Jason is a beast...we can not deny that and without a pocket knife it's one and done. The shift grabs make for quicker matches but players are getting smarter as well and escape times are dropping. With the right spawn and a little luck you can escape in under 3 minutes if not shorter.   GET SMARTER

Kid I really wish you would do your research and than post instead of just posting half the stuff you said made me sad plz stop posting 

3 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Ok I can understand that. When I play as Jason it always seems like the static is over by the time I grab. It may or may not be lag. Maybe he is actually grabbing you while invisible. I can't be sure. Whatever the case at the very least all the static should be done before he can grab. I just think there shouldn't be an additional cooldown beyond that before Jason can take action.

Thats fair, and it may be due to lag, but the times its happened everything else was fairly smooth. It didnt help that one of the matches, the Jason was working with a councilor, so that explained how he knew where I was, but the static grab is still uncool. 

You know when Jason enters morph or shift and it kind of looks like a shoulder shrug, or small bounce animation? I believe he also does that upon exit of morph and shift, That little animation should be the point that grabs can be done, IMO. 

And honestly I think I'd prefer that Jason TRY to shift grab instead of shift melee me cause if they miss, which most do trying to get me, I didn't receive any damage so I can still run away as to where if they connect with a melee attack your probably going to limping so unless you have a first aid spray your dead.

3 hours ago, Cyb3rReapet said:

Idk say what you want and cry all you want I have no problem with it not I very rarely die idk guess some people simply just aren't good at the game so they want to cry and ruin a PHENOMENAL game for everyone else when the majority of people have NO problem with it the ONLY issue with his grab is that it has unrealistic reach and suction other than that it's fine guess people don't tend to realize in a full lobby you have 20 minutes to kill 7, or 8 if Tommy is called, counselors even less if they hurry and call the cops or fix a vehicle so if you add EASY ways of getting free from Jason and avoid getting killed then what's the point if even playing if more than 50% of the counselors will always survive sorry but the people that complain about unnecessary stuff, want to ruin it, don't like it, or just aren't that good at it should play something else honestly Dead by Daylight is a good option or if you always want to beat the bad guy I know it's old but go play Evolve. This game for the most part is as it should be minus a few bugs and glitches. If people would've bothered reading when they first started the project they said that they want the game to be as close to the movie franchise as possible and if anyone was a fan like me you know without a doubt VERY FEW people broke away from Jason and lived or got away

plz stop posting on the fourms you clearly don't know what your talking about :/

7 minutes ago, SSR GOKU BLACK said:

plz stop posting on the fourms you clearly don't know what your talking about :/

Oh I don't that's funny how the majority of the fan base seems to agree with me. How about you go be trash in another game and ruin it we don't need you. Also I don't have to stop posting anything this is a public forum and I have every right to post here as you, like I said it's not my fault people didn't read when the devs said they want the game to be a mirror image of the films as they can possibly make it. The only thing that needs to be done about the grab is the reach and being able to grab with the static. Outside of that there is nothing wrong with it.

2 hours ago, Cyb3rReapet said:

Oh I don't that's funny how the majority of the fan base seems to agree with me. How about you go be trash in another game and ruin it we don't need you. Also I don't have to stop posting anything this is a public forum and I have every right to post here as you, like I said it's not my fault people didn't read when the devs said they want the game to be a mirror image of the films as they can possibly make it. The only thing that needs to be done about the grab is the reach and being able to grab with the static. Outside of that there is nothing wrong with it.

Again most of your fan base don't test some of us if not most has test I made videos of how broken his grab is we are trying to fix the game not make it stay like this are worse for that matter so plz kid stop posting false stuff get out of the fourms us people that know what we are talking about is trying to make this game better plz leave it to the pros unless you have videos showing how Jason isn't broken don't post I have videos I can show I'm sure you don't so plz get off the fourms cause weather you like it are not the devs is looking into his grab aredy and most likely will be changed because people like us have a videos to back up are claim I'm 200% the grab will be changed and here are the changes 

1. Jason grabing far away mybe Ms on the person but I think he has a long reach 

2. Why is there a A button to smash if Jason can just instant kill you 

3.Jenny has highest composure and I have a red perk to get out of Jason's grab faster was able to before patch(Xbox one) but now Jenny is useless so the composure stat is useless and don't you say composure is used to have Jason sence you less cause of fear lvl half the time don't work and most of time only good when your alone and if your alone don't 1v1 Jason he grabs he wins unless u have a knief 

4. Combat mode you can dodge and block now this may sound balanced to you but it's not you block Jason can grab you you Dodge Jason grabs he wins combat is only good if you have an extra person how ever he grabs he can instant kill u even with your team mate trying to hit him he can kill before that happens tested it as well

5.go ahead and swing Jason he can grab you in middle of swing Jason wins so there's no getting away from his grab 

Point being point less to have to smash a button if you can't get out of it point less to have a stat like composure  if it's useless how ever if you want to make Jason's grab op great but give us more kniefs cause you know some people use kniefs to disarm traps if the knief didn't waste when you disarm s trap I wouldn't be saying OK Jason's grab any that bad because t even if your in a group with Jason and you don't have a pocket knief he can still kill u with your partner around right away give the counselors some kind of slim fighting chance cause right not it's not even slim 

So plz for all the fan base of this guy and this guy him self do your research before you post cause I sure have and clearly most don't know what there talking about because they haven't exp this yet or have not played before pre patch

Sorry about my bad spelling and not Putin periods after sentences thanks for listen and again stop posting on these fourms if you don't know what your talking about its annoying and wastein people's time

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cyb3rReapet said:

That's not a bad idea the only issue would be that it would take longer to get that 1 kill that's if you win the struggle and with some ppl having modded controllers you would most of the time lose the struggle which would make it take even longer having to chase again which gives everyone else time to find parts to fix phone, car, boat, or wait for cops so that wouldn't be fair to the person playing Jason. People need to realize it's nots suppose to be easy to escape that would take ALL the fun out of the game.

Also very valid points. I would like some kind of better system for this somehow though... I definitely don't think it should be easy to break out of Jason's grasp, but some hope of doing it without a pocket knife should exist. Right now in the current phase of the game, you pretty much need a pocket knife. Perhaps if it just took a moment for Jason's kills to wind up after grabbing someone, allowing the counselor player a small chance to escape? Pocket knifes are not extremely common, not to mention you have to break one just to disarm a trap if need be.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I think this guy provides some go information and you all should take a look.

Well that video was pretty useless.

A lot of his "facts" are just wrong.
And the remaining advice that he gives has all been mentioned already in this very thread.

1 hour ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I think this guy provides some go information and you all should take a look.

This video is absolutely perfect because for the most part that is exactly what I've been trying to say, and to the post above me I want to know what facts are wrong exactly?

The grab is broken, hitting people with the weapon is broken. bitch, bitch, bitch.

Go play COD, or some other fucking game. This game is an ASYMMETRICAL MULTIPLAYER GAME. Do you know what "asymmetrical" means?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Broly1337 said:

The grab is broken, hitting people with the weapon is broken. bitch, bitch, bitch.

Go play COD, or some other fucking game. This game is an ASYMMETRICAL MULTIPLAYER GAME. Do you know what "asymmetrical" means?

This post is for grown ups only 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSR GOKU BLACK said:

This post is for grown ups only 

Coming from a guy whose name is a direct reference to a sub-par phone game, I doubt you'd actual know anything about balance, or game design. But feel free to attempt to insult me some more, I'm sure each mundane quip will be that much more syphilitic than the last.

Alright, Broly1337 and SSR GOKU BLACK, how about you 2 get a room and kiss it out. These last 3 posts(4 including this one) have brought nothing to the discussion other the negativity. It's fine to have these feelings, but keep it in the bedroom and not here. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ryve said:

Well that video was pretty useless.

A lot of his "facts" are just wrong.
And the remaining advice that he gives has all been mentioned already in this very thread.

What facts are wrong?