Sign in to follow this  
Sandman

Suggestions for the game

Hello players, (and hopefully someone at IlllFonic) I have a list of things that I would like to see in the future updates, and I was wondering if anyone could respond to me with details. So, here we are!

Is That Going To Be In the Game?:

Part 4 Jason (Why not? It would be nice to have a standard Jason, come on, please?

The boat from Manhattan (Maybe not the whole boat, but the idea of throwing people off of the side? Feeding the sharks? Badass!)

Jason X (I'm not the only one who wants this, and if they were to add this, maybe add both of them)

The Spaceship from X (That would be nice, you could do a nitrogen environmental kill, and they could just be creative)

Accurate weapons for Jason? (It should be an option on Jason to choose what weapon they use, like Part 9 and Part 6 used a machete, not a spear or an axe. Or atleast the correct weapons for the Jasons)

Logic (We need some more logic in this game, like how come we limp after jumping through a window, but don't after stepping into a bear trap.)

More counselors? (This is just a suggestion, of course that is for people who don't think that the counselors are good enough)

Counselor clothing options (Not the colors, but the clothing options. They should base some of the outfits off of the ones from the movies.)

Fix the freezing intro (After the loading screen, it pops up with the screen with part 2 popping the dude's eyes out. Sometimes, it freezes on that screen, resulting in me having to restart my computer

Those are all of the things for now, but I might have more in the future. Can anyone answer and tell me if these things are going to be in the game?