I found one! Worlds first? *edit* not quite  Sorry can not attach a pic because I can't get one under .49 MB - but for those who have said they aren't in the game yet, they definitely are - it was found just in a random drawer like a pocket knife or a map etc. would be

• Like 2

Doubt its the worlds first, few threads now with people getting them, strange everybody seems to be getting them now. 

• Like 1

Yea I just noticed that when I posted this - I'm guessing everyone posted asap so I assume 3 of us found one within an hour of each other

• Like 1

WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE!? Sorry caps because I've been hunting these since day one. What does it say?

Cool!  Now to find the Tandy computer with the counselor files.

It is weird that they are just now popping up for everyone, but I am sticking with the bright side on this one...I am happy they are being found and hope I can find some soon! 

Edit- Now for the PS4 patch and I can officially become a Jedi again instead of a Sith Lord building a Starkiller.

1 hour ago, Redcat345 said:

WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE!? Sorry caps because I've been hunting these since day one. What does it say?

Cassette tapes - police interview w/ Jason's mom - I told Jason "hey, I just found a tape of your mom" lol 

Yeah I found one earlier today. Does seem fishy that they're popping up so suddenly now. I didn't escape with it, but it was still in my "Pamela Tapes" section so you don't have to escape with them just find it and grab it. 

• Like 1

Lol i got one instantly after patch, and so did many others.. CLEARLY they were not possible to get before

16 minutes ago, SInful Fox said:

Lol i got one instantly after patch, and so did many others.. CLEARLY they were not possible to get before

Has to be, can't be a coincidence everyone getting them at the same time. :)

Yeah the game devs probably added them today because I found two earlier today. 

(2 but only tape no.1 in my inventory... I guess I found the same tape twice)

I got one too I saved the video footage with my PS4. I yelled on the mic, I FOUND A PAMELA TAPE!

3 hours ago, Dr B DDS said:

Cool!  Now to find the Tandy computer with the counselor files.

I don't think that's in the game yet. Have never received a definitive answer.

• Like 1

Read somewhere you have to be at a high level in the game,to even have a chance at the tapes.

3 minutes ago, antonz said:

Read somewhere you have to be at a high level in the game,to even have a chance at the tapes.

3 hours ago, IronKnight55 said:

I've only found one so far. I'm level  18.

Anyone find at a lower level?

Eventhough I have yet to find one, I am very excited the Dev's put these in the game.

It is said the tapes " dive deeper into the mythology of the original film and shows just how insane Pamela really is".

On 6/6/2017 at 4:53 AM, Matanza said:

Eventhough I have yet to find one, I am very excited the Dev's put these in the game.

It is said the tapes " dive deeper into the mythology of the original film and shows just how insane Pamela really is".

Yea you can tell already on the 1st one that she's a bit of a nutjob XD