Just got mine last match too. Was just in a drawer in one of the cabins.

Edit: On PC for those that just asked. Recording it now i'll upload so you guys can listen.

-Got a second one but I guess it's a copy of the 1st because I still only have the first one unlocked.. Would be a real shame if you have to find an exact number rather than it just going in order.

https://youtu.be/mrGOVA3DTFc

So they are just found in draws?, no where else like lying on the ground or hidden in the bushes?

I was beginning to think they weren't in the game yet. I'm at Level 24 and have yet to encounter one or anyone who has.

tapes spawn randomly and are a rare find. it's gonna take awhile to find them all.

I remember when I found my first Pamela tape. Found it under my older Brother's bed...and I've been a fan of Pamela Anderson ever since. 

• Like 8

Found one yesterday as well. PS4 at lvl 18-19 (probably about 60-70 games) and have not heard anyone else find one or say they had found one, so they must be extremely rare

So I'm thinking tapes can only be found on Friday, or at least have a higher chance to be found on Friday. I did some research and noticed that everyone who streamed, youtubed, or posted in a thread said they found their first tape on Friday June 2. That was the FIRST occurrence of anyone finding a tape AT ALL. Since then, I haven't seen anyone posting anything about finding any tapes other than that day. Has anyone found a tape any other day than last Friday?

Also, can anyone confirm whether or not you can find them in private matches?

Nice. It worked out well in the Arkham series so hopefully it works out well here too. 

2 hours ago, SciGuy said:

Also, can anyone confirm whether or not you can find them in private matches?

I second this motion. Almost level 30 amd not one tape. But quick play is still broken.

I'm level 34,  not a single tape. I play strictly private matches tho, maybe that's why☹️

Level 42 here and still no tapes found. As SciGuy mentioned, it does seem like people are generally finding them at the same time. He may be right about there being more to finding these than just luck.

15 minutes ago, agnes said:

What is on the tapes

Pamela and Jason's backstory. It gets dark, saw them on YouTube on PunchNShoot's channel.

On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 3:04 PM, JPops said:

tapes spawn randomly and are a rare find. it's gonna take awhile to find them all.

Can they be found in private match?

1 hour ago, GarageNation said:

Can they be found in private match?

According to PunchNShoot, no. Only in public matches.

I found 2 on the 2nd but only 1 counted and I know of others personally plus there's a guy on Reddit a who found 1 and they were all on private matches. Everyone I know of was on Xbox One and I can't remember what console the guy on Reddit was using, I know the consoles are still glitchy so getting them might've been a mistake I don't know I'm just putting it out there. The guy on Reddit also claims to have gotten a tape on a day other than Friday. Hope this helps.

12 hours ago, usmc1345 said:

I found 2 on the 2nd but only 1 counted and I know of others personally plus there's a guy on Reddit a who found 1 and they were all on private matches. Everyone I know of was on Xbox One and I can't remember what console the guy on Reddit was using, I know the consoles are still glitchy so getting them might've been a mistake I don't know I'm just putting it out there. The guy on Reddit also claims to have gotten a tape on a day other than Friday. Hope this helps.

This does help! Thank you! Now we at least know it doesn't have to be done in a public match. Would you link the Reddit source?

On June 3, 2017 at 7:49 AM, Kiloton said:

I was beginning to think they weren't in the game yet. I'm at Level 24 and have yet to encounter one or anyone who has.

Just luck in finding them. But I think you have to escape to keep them and they only spawn if you are playing on a Friday.