Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rubbertoe123

Jason too Op ?

5 posts in this topic

So first off let me just say im loving this game. This game is amazing ! Been waiting for it for a while now !(excuse grammar also) But im thinking maybe jason is to op ? So at the moment im playing alone and it seems like im doing everything myself. Im finding the car batterys , keys , and gas tank all myself and as im running to go put the car battery into the car i notice that there is a trap ! i spent 4 minutes trying to see if i can disable it and i could not ! So i was forced to get caught in the trap free myself heal up and then install the battery ! I mean cmon they should make it so we can disable traps . Also once jason grabs you he kills you ? I was going to go start a match and literally as i enter the match i spawn in the big lodge , and jason just so happens to teleport there and literally within 3 minutes of the match he grabs me and kills me. Is it because of the character i have or is jason just really op ?

Idk am i being a baby about things or does anyone agree ??

6 minutes ago, rubbertoe123 said:

So first off let me just say im loving this game. This game is amazing ! Been waiting for it for a while now !(excuse grammar also) But im thinking maybe jason is to op ? So at the moment im playing alone and it seems like im doing everything myself. Im finding the car batterys , keys , and gas tank all myself and as im running to go put the car battery into the car i notice that there is a trap ! i spent 4 minutes trying to see if i can disable it and i could not ! So i was forced to get caught in the trap free myself heal up and then install the battery ! I mean cmon they should make it so we can disable traps . Also once jason grabs you he kills you ? I was going to go start a match and literally as i enter the match i spawn in the big lodge , and jason just so happens to teleport there and literally within 3 minutes of the match he grabs me and kills me. Is it because of the character i have or is jason just really op ?

Idk am i being a baby about things or does anyone agree ??

There are ways to disable the traps. Research them. Also research the best counselors that fit your playing style. I thought my playing style was run and gun but not in this game.

As far as Jason being too OP...... This is the one topic that dominates a lot of the F13 threads in here. I already suggested they give you guys a Fetus-Jason and this way you can get away from his grab. lol. No seriously though, you cannot approach Jason like a regular game boss. You aren't supposed to survive Jason. This is the entire premise of the game and films. When you survive it should be because of luck and you outsmarting Jason. People want to out damage him, out run him, out power him but that is not the Jason i grew up watching. If you keep getting killed with the same character, logic would dictate that you try someone different and see how it goes. As far as you dying right away, Jason doesn't have the morph right away. He gets the Sense first and then its probably 5 minutes or more until he gets his morph. So im sorry, I don't buy this you dying right away because Jason too OP. Sometimes you will get unlucky that you chose to head to a location he just happens to decide to morph to. When you hear that music starting to crescendo, get your ass somewhere you can stand still or you are doomed. 

1 person likes this

Nerfing Jason would be a really bad idea.

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, ConGamePro said:

There are ways to disable the traps. Research them. Also research the best counselors that fit your playing style. I thought my playing style was run and gun but not in this game.

As far as Jason being too OP...... This is the one topic that dominates a lot of the F13 threads in here. I already suggested they give you guys a Fetus-Jason and this way you can get away from his grab. lol. No seriously though, you cannot approach Jason like a regular game boss. You aren't supposed to survive Jason. This is the entire premise of the game and films. When you survive it should be because of luck and you outsmarting Jason. People want to out damage him, out run him, out power him but that is not the Jason i grew up watching. If you keep getting killed with the same character, logic would dictate that you try someone different and see how it goes. As far as you dying right away, Jason doesn't have the morph right away. He gets the Sense first and then its probably 5 minutes or more until he gets his morph. So im sorry, I don't buy this you dying right away because Jason too OP. Sometimes you will get unlucky that you chose to head to a location he just happens to decide to morph to. When you hear that music starting to crescendo, get your ass somewhere you can stand still or you are doomed. 

Yeah you're right ! I never thought of it that way tbh. I always thought that i had to escape every time or i sucked . Right now im playing AJ Mason because she has stealth all the way up , good composure and her repair is pretty good also. Either way tho im loving the game ! thanks for the reply man

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, rubbertoe123 said:

Yeah you're right ! I never thought of it that way tbh. I always thought that i had to escape every time or i sucked . Right now im playing AJ Mason because she has stealth all the way up , good composure and her repair is pretty good also. Either way tho im loving the game ! thanks for the reply man

Yeah, AJ my character too. I feel I can still be risky and stealthy with her. Just don't let Jason catch her or its certain death since she has such a low strength and speed stats. Once I get ultra familiar with the maps, I then will try other counselors and change my tactics but for now, it's AJ all the way.