GunMedia_Ben

Xbox One Updated! - Patch Notes and Update on Matchmaking

I WILL continue my conversation here. Im getting sick of stupid tweet updates. Yes yes its Jasons birthday today, believe it or not, Im as excited as you guys. And i dont expect "Still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...", I expect them to tell us at least why the cert is taking so long. All im asking for. Its called communication with your fanbase guys

And I also at least expected something cool as an update or addon for his birthday. You guys even hinted at it on twitter. Just saying

• Like 2

Hey guys great job on the promised Xbox One Patch and also on keeping us updated. (Last update is June 6th). The game still crashes constantly and in game matchmaking is still broke! This is a horrible way to do business and you are going to kill any momentum you had. Trying to hard to be patient but beginning to feel like I wasted 40 bucks. I can only imagine how the Kickstarter backers feel who spent much more.......

• Like 2

3 hours ago, burntreality said:

Hey guys great job on the promised Xbox One Patch and also on keeping us updated. (Last update is June 6th). The game still crashes constantly and in game matchmaking is still broke! This is a horrible way to do business and you are going to kill any momentum you had. Trying to hard to be patient but beginning to feel like I wasted 40 bucks. I can only imagine how the Kickstarter backers feel who spent much more.......

Some actually spent less. The original Kickstarter cost for a digital copy was only $30 and $25 for early bird pledges... 

24 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum777 said:

Some actually spent less. The original Kickstarter cost for a digital copy was only $30 and $25 for early bird pledges... 

I will give you that.  I luckily only had to spend 29.99 because had a 10$ MS gift card. Honestly though it's still a very disappointing experience because of the crashes and broke match making.

I will say when I actually get to play the game, it's load of fun.  Hopefully it gets resolved soon.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, burntreality said:

Wait, the game had an update on Xbox today? I logged on 20 mins ago, no update for me. 

5 hours ago, CrowVizion said:

I WILL continue my conversation here. Im getting sick of stupid tweet updates. Yes yes its Jasons birthday today, believe it or not, Im as excited as you guys. And i dont expect "Still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...", I expect them to tell us at least why the cert is taking so long. All im asking for. Its called communication with your fanbase guys

And I also at least expected something cool as an update or addon for his birthday. You guys even hinted at it on twitter. Just saying

Sorry for the double, but the Jason characters should have all been wearing cute little party hats today. Haha!

2 minutes ago, Slashin' Passion said:

Wait, the game had an update on Xbox today? I logged on 20 mins ago, no update for me. 

No update, sorry was sarcasm.  

Nobody on my xb1 friends list even plays this anymore. 3 of my buddies got refunds after the first failed patch unfortunately. If nothing is fixed after this week, I'm out as well. This is getting out of hand. The launch feels like Sim City on PC all over again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Azrael008uk said:

Please...

Patch...

Soon.

Yes..please please please. I love this game way too much to get mad at it because of the issues!!! The whole freezing and instantly returning to the XB1 home screen really pissed me off today....please just help us out

5 minutes ago, Azrael008uk said:

Please...

Patch...

Soon.

Just now, CrowVizion said:

Yes..please please please. I love this game way too much to get mad at it because of the issues!!! The whole freezing and instantly returning to the XB1 home screen really pissed me off today....please just help us out

They're lucky most fans and players are willing to work around the issues at the moment. But if the shit doesn't get patched soon more and more people will be out. Myself included (at least for the time being).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Slashin' Passion said:

Sorry for the double, but the Jason characters should have all been wearing cute little party hats today. Haha!

Hahahaha yes that would have been AMAZING. At least something to ease the frustration lol

• Like 1

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

They're lucky most fans and players are willing to work around the issues at the moment. But if the shit doesn't get patched soon more and more people will be out. Myself included (at least for the time being).

Yes thats very true...and I added you on XB1 by the way! My gamertag is TehCrow62790 ??

Just now, CrowVizion said:

Yes thats very true...and I added you on XB1 by the way! My gamertag is TehCrow62790 ??

I'll be sure to add you back. You have a mic? I'll be on sometime tonight after work.

• Like 1

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

I'll be sure to add you back. You have a mic? I'll be on sometime tonight after work.

Definitely have a mic. Always use one lol. Hopefully I will be able to play tonight...depends on my wife's mood haha ? Sad but true ? I will let you know! Or you will see me on there ??

• Like 1

Keeping the faith is getting a little tedious.

Thankfully I have other games to play and it sounds like a new patch is imminent.

Will really need to be results this time otherwise or I'm gonna be stuck playing "Dead By Daylight" when it drops late June.

Oh yeah, and the XBox ONE Gamertag is what it says on the tin:  Azrael008uk

Edited by Azrael008uk
added tag

Just now, Azrael008uk said:

Keeping the faith is getting a little tedious.

Thankfully I have other games to play and it sounds like a new patch is imminent.

Will really need to be results this time otherwise or I'm gonna be stuck playing "Dead By Daylight" when it drops late June.

I was hoping matchmaking and crashes would be resolved before DBD came out for consoles <_<

Doesn't look likely.

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I was hoping matchmaking and crashes would be resolved before DBD came out for consoles <_<

Doesn't look likely.

Noooo dont resort to a more boring serial killer simulator!! ?

1 minute ago, CrowVizion said:

Noooo dont resort to a more boring serial killer simulator!! ?

Oh no it's not my taste. I'm waiting for PUBG.

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Oh no it's not my taste. I'm waiting for PUBG.

Yessssssss

• Like 1

Anyway, I'm sure the developers do their best to roll out another XB1 update / patch with fixes and more - often it also depends on MS when they give green lights for the release. Since I'm working for a game developer, too, I know what I'm talking about. Well, I'm also pissed from all those crashes, dashboard returns, bugs and glitches all over the maps, of course, but hey: give the developers the necessary time and chance to work things out and fix all those known issues step by step. Peace! ;-)

16 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

This is the only thing saving them IMO.  If it wasn't for the player loyalty right now, MS would be offering a bunch of refunds.

Also since everyone else is throwing out their gamertags: Burrnt Reality

I do have a Mic, also be warned a cuss a bit (a lot) while playing :-) 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

How true. I didn't even know that the game was even being made until I started to see some live broadcasts of the game about a month ago. I was hooked on this game just watching them and couldn't wait to play. I could easily go play half a dozen new AAA games like Ghost Recon Wildlands, Injustice 2 or Crap Effect Andromeda (need aspirin to stop the instant headaches that game gives me).

As much as I hate the constant disconnects I still jump back into Friday the 13th.

• Like 2

Come on already! We've been waiting for this game to be fixed long enough! I Love the game When it works but I get lagged out every other match & lose the XP I earned. I'm still only a level 13 after weeks of playing bc of the servers crashing!