Annah

No need for Jason anymore

When you have bored counselors killing other counselors. It's been getting worse lately.

3 minutes ago, Annah said:

When you have bored counselors killing other counselors. It's been getting worse lately.

Damn, really?

Can't really blame the devs on that one. Just people not playing the game properly and being idiots.

• Like 1

I haven't run into this problem much. Maybe once or twice. I find it strange that it seems to be so prevalent, though. You lose a ton of XP and the only thing you accomplish is pissing someone off.

In private matches the host does have the option to turn off teammate damage. You guys could just ask the host to select it before the match. 

8 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum777 said:

In private matches the host does have the option to turn off teammate damage. You guys could just ask the host to select it before the match. 

But then theres the possibility of one of us glitching and needing a teammate to hit us.

But there is always the wonderful kick button. 

15 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

But then theres the possibility of one of us glitching and needing a teammate to hit us.

But there is always the wonderful kick button. 

You can still hit people and break their glitched animation even if team damage is off. I've done it before. I usually play with team damage off for the very reason this thread was started. 

• Like 1

Quick play is plagued with imbeciles.

I just watched Tommy Jarvis chase some girl around the map battering her with a 2x4 whilst Jason just stood and watched.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Guy said:

I just watched Tommy Jarvis chase some girl around the map battering her with a 2x4 whilst Jason just stood and watched.

And here i was excited that xbox one finally got quick play.

Now i'm scared to give it a shot.

I have never run into this problem, I must be lucky all my teammates for the most part have been very friendly, with the exception of one asshat helping Jason, but he got what was coming to him.

I agree the trolls ruin the game, ganging up with Jason to kill other players is horrible. One character just started chopping at me one game, good thing I had a shotty to end him lol. What a moron! 

Been killed once by another player, he turned around and shot me at police exit.

Was some little kid, he thought he was funny, so i figured it was my turn to have fun with him the following five rounds ?

Not a big problem on xbox luckily, but if it was I would stick to no ff rooms.

I shot someone last night for giving away locations to Jason in exchange for not being killed.

I tried to bash his head in with a wrench but Jason got me, came back as Tommy and shot him.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dapper Dragon said:

I got axed in the back of the head by a Tiffany while trying to call in Tommy.  It is incredibly frustrating. 

Oh wow that sucks! Freaking miss booty shorts

• Like 1

This is asinine.  I was minding my business collecting stuff and a guy attacks me and says "just die man my stats are higher than yours there's nothing you can do."  It was the start of a session and I play stealth so not an issue of giving away this jerks Location.  I am keeping alist of these a-holes and will just move on when I see them.  This is a mechanic that should be removed or these plates should get suspensions or penalties.

Yeah, it's bad when players try to or actually kill you for no reason. I played a game a couple days ago. Someone was trying to hit me while I was fixing a telephone box. I let is slide, and Jason got him  minutes before me. I didn't feel so bad after that.

I've only seen a couple incidents of players intentionally killing each other, most examples I've seen have been people trying to shoot Jason and another player gets in the way/grabbed by Jason, I did have a couple players intentionally run me over in the car though, they later crashed and got massacred by Jason, I respawned as Tommy and drove off in their car though, so it all worked out.

On June 2, 2017 at 10:46 AM, Annah said:

yeah i agree. its not the Devs' fault. It's been on the rise lately

Eh, 1 thing the devs added was a lock on to other counselors when in combat stance so i'd say they expect it, but its not a problem i've had "yet"

13 minutes ago, tiberiusmcqueen said:

I've only seen a couple incidents of players intentionally killing each other, most examples I've seen have been people trying to shoot Jason and another player gets in the way/grabbed by Jason, I did have a couple players intentionally run me over in the car though, they later crashed and got massacred by Jason, I respawned as Tommy and drove off in their car though, so it all worked out.

All's well that ends well lol

On 6/2/2017 at 4:40 PM, Guy said:

Someone tried to kill.me whilst putting a battery in the car lol 

I had someone running and opening all the doors I'd barricaded while Jason was there. Jason eventually got me and ran off with his friend, but I came back as Tommy Jarvis and ran over his friend with the car. Was a good time.

i had an asshat playing chad swinging a wrench at me and killed me, came back as tommy, saw him grieffing another character and shot him in the back of the head,,,, guy actually complained. Saying its my friends 1st time as Jason i was just helping him by making everyone too injured to run... so i teabagged his corpse

Another time a tiffany character threw firecrackers in front of me as im playing tommy (again) right next to the exit where the cops were going to spawn with 30 sec left. I checked the map and saw jason was chasing characters halfway through the map,,, so no reason to do this, espically right at the exit. So i shot her in the gut and waited for the cops to arrive and walked out,,,, got no time for fools: URP_Insanity and Wait dont Shoot are players on Steam who griefed me