Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3.5 gb. Its not a patch. Its a whole new game. Game was less than this I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, baskcm said:

the boot you to the main dashboard is still there sadly

That sucks , so far I haven't had any issues yet except all my counselor perks were blank and I had to set them all up again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kidchaos831 said:

That sucks , so far I haven't had any issues yet except all my counselor perks were blank and I had to set them all up again 

Yeah, but at least they mentioned that in the patch notes posted on stream. I think those patch notes are valid for the Xbox client as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Jerichofan227 said:

How do you get the patch does it automatically get sent to your game

...when you load up the game, and as long as you are signed into Xbox Live, it should prompt you for the update, automatically.

 

47 minutes ago, Skoalface 007 said:

Yeah, but at least they mentioned that in the patch notes posted on stream. I think those patch notes are valid for the Xbox client as well

...can you provide a link to the notes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick play works!

I mean it's pointless because none of the bellends on there use their mics...but it works!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Guy said:

Quick play works!

I mean it's pointless because none of the bellends on there use their mics...but it works!

Good. No mics. Just how I like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Xbox One patch notes are coming soon, while the PS4 patch is very close to going live as well.

Got my update downloading now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can more of you confirm Quick Match is working? I thought this patch was just for bugs and they were still working on the server issues?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you gents be so kind to answer a couple questions?

Is Savini music now in game?

And does my damn hair bounce?

I won't find this out until tonight but i don't wanna get excited about it if its not there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far I have played 5 Quick Matchs , got booted once . Most people are using Mics and most of the bugs do seem to be gone . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

 

And does my damn hair bounce?

 

Hair does bounce I don't particularly like the way it looks . Maybe it isn't completely optimized yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kidchaos831 said:

Hair does bounce I don't particularly like the way it looks . Maybe it isn't completely optimized yet. 

Have you seen how the dynamic hair looks on PC? If so, is it not similar?  Do the graphics look a little more polished or the same?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, if you haven't seen it yet, check here for the full details about the patch:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Savini music didn't make it in judging form the patch notes.

But i'll still double check later.

Disregard my statement earlier @Risinggrave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sooo what did this update bring, because all that seems to have changed is the audio when starting the game doesn't match up with the actual video. Everything else seems to be the same. Still waiting 10+ minutes to get into a lobby and once I'm in the lobby, I'm the only one there.

I've noticed that I can get into a lobby with multiple people after 8 o'clock (pm) but anything before then seems like I'm the only person that plays the game on Xbox.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Looks like Savini music didn't make it in judging form the patch notes.

But i'll still double check later.

Disregard my statement earlier @Risinggrave.

Well, that pisses me off. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, IMSOLOBOLO said:

Sooo what did this update bring, because all that seems to have changed is the audio when starting the game doesn't match up with the actual video. Everything else seems to be the same. Still waiting 10+ minutes to get into a lobby and once I'm in the lobby, I'm the only one there.

I've noticed that I can get into a lobby with multiple people after 8 o'clock (pm) but anything before then seems like I'm the only person that plays the game on Xbox.

I noticed the game is much smoother for me and I was able to get into a quick play match after 10 minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...