3.5 gb. Its not a patch. Its a whole new game. Game was less than this I think.

Just now, baskcm said:

the boot you to the main dashboard is still there sadly

That sucks , so far I haven't had any issues yet except all my counselor perks were blank and I had to set them all up again 

7 minutes ago, Kidchaos831 said:

That sucks , so far I haven't had any issues yet except all my counselor perks were blank and I had to set them all up again 

Yeah, but at least they mentioned that in the patch notes posted on stream. I think those patch notes are valid for the Xbox client as well

55 minutes ago, Jerichofan227 said:

How do you get the patch does it automatically get sent to your game

...when you load up the game, and as long as you are signed into Xbox Live, it should prompt you for the update, automatically.

47 minutes ago, Skoalface 007 said:

Yeah, but at least they mentioned that in the patch notes posted on stream. I think those patch notes are valid for the Xbox client as well

...can you provide a link to the notes?

Quick play works!

I mean it's pointless because none of the bellends on there use their mics...but it works!

10 minutes ago, Guy said:

Quick play works!

I mean it's pointless because none of the bellends on there use their mics...but it works!

Good. No mics. Just how I like it.

Xbox One patch notes are coming soon, while the PS4 patch is very close to going live as well.

Got my update downloading now!

Can more of you confirm Quick Match is working? I thought this patch was just for bugs and they were still working on the server issues?

Could you gents be so kind to answer a couple questions?

Is Savini music now in game?

And does my damn hair bounce?

I won't find this out until tonight but i don't wanna get excited about it if its not there.

So far I have played 5 Quick Matchs , got booted once . Most people are using Mics and most of the bugs do seem to be gone . 

3 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

And does my damn hair bounce?

Hair does bounce I don't particularly like the way it looks . Maybe it isn't completely optimized yet. 

1 minute ago, Kidchaos831 said:

Hair does bounce I don't particularly like the way it looks . Maybe it isn't completely optimized yet. 

Have you seen how the dynamic hair looks on PC? If so, is it not similar?  Do the graphics look a little more polished or the same?  

Also, if you haven't seen it yet, check here for the full details about the patch:

• Like 2

Looks like Savini music didn't make it in judging form the patch notes.

But i'll still double check later.

Disregard my statement earlier @Risinggrave.

Sooo what did this update bring, because all that seems to have changed is the audio when starting the game doesn't match up with the actual video. Everything else seems to be the same. Still waiting 10+ minutes to get into a lobby and once I'm in the lobby, I'm the only one there.

I've noticed that I can get into a lobby with multiple people after 8 o'clock (pm) but anything before then seems like I'm the only person that plays the game on Xbox.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Looks like Savini music didn't make it in judging form the patch notes.

But i'll still double check later.

Disregard my statement earlier @Risinggrave.

Well, that pisses me off. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, IMSOLOBOLO said:

Sooo what did this update bring, because all that seems to have changed is the audio when starting the game doesn't match up with the actual video. Everything else seems to be the same. Still waiting 10+ minutes to get into a lobby and once I'm in the lobby, I'm the only one there.

I've noticed that I can get into a lobby with multiple people after 8 o'clock (pm) but anything before then seems like I'm the only person that plays the game on Xbox.

I noticed the game is much smoother for me and I was able to get into a quick play match after 10 minutes.