Sign in to follow this  
Dadpool

Possible Bug Hiding in Tent/Outhouse

I'm not 100% sure if this is a bug or working as intended.

I was playing a match with my friends last night and I was the only one left. I decided to hide in a tent "I though it would make it harder for Jason to find me then in a house". My friend playing Jason saw a faint signal telling him my general direction, he used that to determine I was possibly at the campground. However, when he got to the campground he saw me standing outside of the tent "even though I was inside". We both thought that was odd so I exited the tent and got into another one, but after about 30 seconds he said I appeared outside again. We went to the outhouse and it was the same thing. After about 30 seconds to 1 minute my counselor would appear outside to Jason even though I was inside the outhouse.  

This made me think back to previous games where I would see Jason swing at the object someone was hiding in a few times before interacting with it. I always wondered why he was doing that and now it dawned on me that he probably saw them outside the object first. 

So, is this a bug or working as intended? Is this a way to prevent counselors from hiding in one spot for to long? I will conduct some more testing with my friends tonight after work.