Hey everyone,

My name is Spooky Theory and chances are that you probably never came across me, but this apology is meant for the community as a whole.

I was recently ban for my use of a macro keyboard to circumvent the auto-kick feature in the game. I frankly hate when cheaters do things to ruin the fun in games, from speed hacking, wall hacking and aimbotting, the whole group pisses me off; I, however, had given myself a special pass on this judgement and chalked my form of abuse up to a benign form of cheating. This reasoning failed to even account for all the people I was harming through my selfish pursuit of unearned achievement.

I would first like to apologize to the players in the community who had the misfortune of having me on your team. In a team game that requires coordination and cooperation, I took advantage of your time and worked you into an unfair disadvantage in the game. It was an extremely low thing for me to have done to you.

Secondly, I would like to apologize to the developers who made this great game. I was extremely careless and thought only of how I could game the system, in order to reap personal benefits while agitating your player base. I also made anyone who watched the stream where I was botting think that this game may possibly have a problem with cheaters, which in turn could hurt your sales. It was something that could be damaging to the reputation of a good company and good community.

I am wholly to blame for my actions and I suffered the consequences for my selfish behavior. I loved playing this game and sadly I have ruined my opportunity to continue enjoying it. I would like this to serve as an apology to the entire community, and as a warning to people who think only of themselves while having reasoned that their personal methods are somehow justified. My time is limited, but so, too, is yours. I thought that crouching repeatedly in a match with a macro would solve my problem, meanwhile forgetting that this put other people’s time beneath my own. I am a scummy jerk for doing this to you. I am incredibly sorry.

Best of luck to you all and goodbye.

-Spooky Theory

P.S. I found the much speculated about sex scene and would like to share this with you all before I'm gone. Take care, guys.

HAHAHA.jpg

• Like 2

Overly self-indulgent "letter of apology." You talk about types of scamming that I've never even heard of before (which proves you're well versed in them) and end your "letter of apology" with a really crap, immature screencap joke. 

Bye Bye. You won't be missed. 

(and if you think that looks anything close to a sex position - you're as distant to sex as you are distant to escaping from your basement dwelling)

• Like 8

Man, I am so glad I don't feel the need to win that bad at a video game. Patience is a most under rated virtue. Plus, I still suck at this game but know that all I have is time to get good. I'm the Chicago Cubs of Ft13tG.

• Like 6

You were banned for using auto fire for not getting kicked..... good to see there are some priorities around here. Shoot me if ever leave my analog sticks tilted while I piss so I don't have to sit through another 40 minutes searching for a lobby. Meanwhile, people are floating, killing teammates and glitching onto rocks and roofs  unpunished. Like I said, priorities.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Splatterhouse said:

Overly self-indulgent "letter of apology." You talk about types of scamming that I've never even heard of before (which proves you're well versed in them) and end your "letter of apology" with a really crap, immature screencap joke. 

(and if you think that looks anything close to a sex position - you're as distant to sex as you are distant to escaping from your basement dwelling)

Damn Splat. You just gave that guy quite a verbal.

1 hour ago, Splatterhouse said:

Gawd damn.

Self indulgent apologies are always the best. They're not gonna unban you lol. Bye dude.

good read. would ban again 10/10 gtfo

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Suck It Nerd! said:

Man, I am so glad I don't feel the need to win that bad at a video game. Patience is a most under rated virtue. Plus, I still suck at this game but know that all I have is time to get good. I'm the Chicago Cubs of Ft13tG.

Yeah I never got that.

i used to play ea UFC 2 and some many players would create a lev maxed out 100 then just clinch spam.

whatever happened to just playing for fun.

i don't care if I die in this game, I don't get upset if people escape when I'm Jason. 

Just play for fun

15 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

Damn Splat. You just gave that guy quite a verbal.

15 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Gawd damn.

He just got my goat a bit. Apologies if it came across as angry - I don't understand the notion of selfishly f*king up the game experience for others. As this is exactly what this kind of behaviour does. I'm glad Gun are taking a hardline with them. It's refreshing to see. 

No sympathy for cheaters. Had a couple on ps4 yesterday.

Flying.

One managed to auto knock off Jason's mask with the first attack of the match.

Also standing on that fucking rock in the lake. That's 30 quid well spent there...  standing still for 20 minutes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Splatterhouse said:

He just got my goat a bit. Apologies if it came across as angry - I don't understand the notion of selfishly f*king up the game experience for others. As this is exactly what this kind of behaviour does. I'm glad Gun are taking a hardline with them. It's refreshing to see. 

Indeed. 

BREAKING: Angry scenes outside Sony Europe London Headquarters earlier today, when a British "Friday the 13th: The Game" protester took exception to Sony Europe security filming him while he was drinking his breakfast. 

• Like 1

On 02/06/2017 at 4:18 PM, ShortyThaGame said:

No sympathy for cheaters. Had a couple on ps4 yesterday.

Flying.

One managed to auto knock off Jason's mask with the first attack of the match.

Also standing on that fucking rock in the lake. That's 30 quid well spent there...  standing still for 20 minutes.

I see more and more players doing that now, just stand by a corner of the map for the entire 20 mins 

On 6/1/2017 at 5:35 PM, Splatterhouse said:

Haha! REKT!

On 2017-6-1 at 10:22 PM, SpookyTheory said:

Hey everyone,

My name is Spooky Theory and chances are that you probably never came across me, but this apology is meant for the community as a whole.

I was recently ban for my use of a macro keyboard to circumvent the auto-kick feature in the game. I frankly hate when cheaters do things to ruin the fun in games, from speed hacking, wall hacking and aimbotting, the whole group pisses me off; I, however, had given myself a special pass on this judgement and chalked my form of abuse up to a benign form of cheating. This reasoning failed to even account for all the people I was harming through my selfish pursuit of unearned achievement.

I would first like to apologize to the players in the community who had the misfortune of having me on your team. In a team game that requires coordination and cooperation, I took advantage of your time and worked you into an unfair disadvantage in the game. It was an extremely low thing for me to have done to you.

Secondly, I would like to apologize to the developers who made this great game. I was extremely careless and thought only of how I could game the system, in order to reap personal benefits while agitating your player base. I also made anyone who watched the stream where I was botting think that this game may possibly have a problem with cheaters, which in turn could hurt your sales. It was something that could be damaging to the reputation of a good company and good community.

I am wholly to blame for my actions and I suffered the consequences for my selfish behavior. I loved playing this game and sadly I have ruined my opportunity to continue enjoying it. I would like this to serve as an apology to the entire community, and as a warning to people who think only of themselves while having reasoned that their personal methods are somehow justified. My time is limited, but so, too, is yours. I thought that crouching repeatedly in a match with a macro would solve my problem, meanwhile forgetting that this put other people’s time beneath my own. I am a scummy jerk for doing this to you. I am incredibly sorry.

Best of luck to you all and goodbye.

-Spooky Theory

P.S. I found the much speculated about sex scene and would like to share this with you all before I'm gone. Take care, guys.

HAHAHA.jpg

Ouch! Some cold replies in here. 

Seriously though, self indulgent or not, this guy had the balls to come here and apologise.  In my book they've earned some respect for that.

Hopefully after some time your account is un-banned and you can come and join in the fun properly.  

(I still don't get why you'd do that... Macro and not actually playing, for what? Just the exp? Didn't you enjoy playing?) 

• Like 1

Anyone need a tissue for this very well thought out heartfelt speech and apology from a cheater/glitcher/etc,?

Yeah, me neither.

• Like 1