Sign in to follow this  
mwc45

Question about Stretch Goals (Grendel, Manhattan, Abandoned, Wheelchair Counselor, Pam)

If we did not reach the Kickstarter goal to reach these, which I really hope we do, but would the ideas to implement these be completely scrapped or potentially released as paid DLC?

I would personally love to have these in the game, even if they were made as DLC, but I just thought that this could be an interesting discussion.

I didn't really see this topic specifically when I looked it up, so sorry if this has already been talked about.

We aren't even beginning to discuss DLC, but we're doing what we can to make funding happen. We're putting everything into this, so you can be sure that we'll do everything we can to keep fans happy without doing anything that alienates people from a game that we have wanted to make for a long time. 

IE; DLC from our team has never been exploitative (check our previous game, Breach & Clear), and if we do any DLC for this game, it would be implemented in a way that people will be happy with. What that DLC is, if any, remains to be seen. We're just going to do everything we can to make sure the game is as awesome as possible at launch, and a lot on that stretch goal list remains a top priority. 

• Like 3

People need to see the finish game before we even think about DLC. What if the game is a total bomb?! (sorry gunn...just a what if. lol) or what if its so fun we dont need any extra DLC.

Too many what ifs. Just relax and enjoy what we do have. The other thing you can do is promote the crap outta the game so that we do hit the dlc markers.

• Like 1

I agree reaching the offline single player is more important than extra Stuff in the game.It seems as alot more sales are going through the backer campaign.

• Like 1

We aren't even beginning to discuss DLC, but we're doing what we can to make funding happen. We're putting everything into this, so you can be sure that we'll do everything we can to keep fans happy without doing anything that alienates people from a game that we have wanted to make for a long time. 

Hey Ben can we get Roy's tree strap eyeball kill for a new stretch goal environment kill?

I was just wondering whether or not they'll still implement the goals if we don't reach them, just as paid DLC instead. 

I'm not worried about this game flopping, I trust the people 100% working on it.