Sign in to follow this  
Quagmirę

What was the longest time you waited to find a lobby?

Just waited 20 minutes and gave up because I got bored of waiting. Never waited so long just to find a lobby in any game.

Also apparently someone from a forum i know had to wait over 40 minutes.

What was the longest time you guys waited to find a lobby? 

I think the most I've had to wait is about 15 minutes. It's a shame that the entire game ends when the host bails. It unfortunately means having to wait through this whole process again. :(

When not in a private match and using quick play, I have found that after waiting an extended amount of time and pressing cancel and rejoining that It usually gets me in within 30 seconds. Ive tried this around 10 times and it works 9 out of 10 times. Maybe the game thinks that the player has DC'd and gives you priority in queue? Has anyone else tested this? Maybe I got lucky ?

30 seconds, HOWEVER, due to my 20mbps upload speed, It usually makes me the host. Actually, thinking about it, I have not played one game that it did not make me the host.

An hour and a half. It was incredibly frustrating. I was catching up on reading, so I didn't have to suffer through listening to the menu theme for that entire time, but if I click on a game to play it...kinda expect to not be reading.

Wait times have gotten better, but I am not sure if that is cause people are at work, quit, or a combo of both.

Need to be more specific in the question XD do you mean the longest time to connect to a lobby with actual people in it and successfully get a game (about an hour with 3 or so failed joins)  or do you mean longest time to join a lobby that doesn't connect properly and returns you to the main menu (about 25 min) or do you mean longest time to create an empty lobby (about 16 min) that never populates after 40 min, or do you mean longest time for a new lobby to populate (idk how long this takes cause I've never once had my lobby populate)

About 20 minutes, then I stopped being an idiot and used private match and the community.

18 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

51 hours.

Thats too funny lol 

Was in the private lobby for 1 hour nobody joined ps4 and waiting for the ps4 patch both didn't happen.. Been waiting over a week for a code for my dlc skin

My public lobby threshold is about 15 minutes. I always have a plan B in case the game is acting up. I understand that there are connection issues and that is life.