Sign in to follow this  
bewareofbears

Menu Screen: Rotating through Jasons or picking a preference

I thought I read somewhere that you would either be able to choose the Jason you see behind the menus or that they would rotate? Is this still something that's going to happen?

2 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

I thought I read somewhere that you would either be able to choose the Jason you see behind the menus or that they would rotate? Is this still something that's going to happen?

They were supposed to rotate.

I assume this is another "gotcha" moment. Like the intros.

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

They were supposed to rotate.

I assume this is another "gotcha" moment. Like the intros.

I'm definitely disappointed with the intros. I can live without this one but I was under the assumption it would rotate or something. I guess after staring at the screen so much I'm eager for some variety.

definitly needs to happen! randomly selected from all unlocked jasons for example.... 

2 minutes ago, IH8YH said:

definitly needs to happen! randomly selected from all unlocked jasons for example.... 

I like this idea. And i swear the devs said the menu screen would rotate Jasons. I don't think I can find it but I know they did. 

I can live without rotating Jasons for now and they do have bigger fish to fry with the matchmaking and PS4 codes. But it should be implemented as it was promised months ago. Same for the intros.

Beat intro is Tommy. I just can't figure out where the cemetery is in the other maps but he enters through it every time. 

5 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Beat intro is Tommy. I just can't figure out where the cemetery is in the other maps but he enters through it every time. 

My favorite is when Tommy arrives all heroic like and immediately says "I gotta get the fuck out of here!'

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

My favorite is when Tommy arrives all heroic like and immediately says "I gotta get the fuck out of here!'

I know this is off topic but it was one of the funniest moments I've seen. Spectating as Tommy arrived on the scene, and said that exact quote. The player controlling him repeated it out loud and then hauled ass out to the cops as he had spawned nearby! lmao.... yes Tommy is supposed to be hero, but in this instance, it had me crying with laughter. Couldn't have been more perfect! lol

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, cruehitman said:

I know this is off topic but it was one of the funniest moments I've seen. Spectating as Tommy arrived on the scene, and said that exact quote. The player controlling him repeated it out loud and then hauled ass out to the cops as he had spawned nearby! lmao.... yes Tommy is supposed to be hero, but in this instance, it had me crying with laughter. Couldn't have been more perfect! lol

That is perfect and definitely falls in line with that piece of dialogue.

They have all these bad ass lines for Tommy, he's really the only one that taunts Jason. Why they decided to give him that intro line is beyond me :lol: