Sign in to follow this  
fourkillmaster

Seperate Repair and Intelligence

I propose that repair is made into a separate stat from Intelligence and Intelligence now shows important objects on the map.

So a character with high intelligence would know where the phone, vehicle and boat is while a low intelligence character would either not remember or have trouble reading the map.

Another split off of this would be to have specific counselors know where certain objects are based off of their tropes, so Tiffany would know where the phone is, Adam would know the car, Chad would know the boat ect.

5 minutes ago, ResolutionBlaze said:

Eh...

That would make the Counselors more disadvantaged than they already are.  Right now Jason needs a look.

I agree that this would be too big of an advantage and would probably break the game, but saying Jason needs a look/buff? That's just madness.

Just now, Ryve said:

I agree that this would be too big of an advantage and would probably break the game, but saying Jason needs a look/buff? That's just madness.

Who said he needed a buff?

Just now, ResolutionBlaze said:

Who said he needed a buff?

You said Counsellors would be more advantageous than they already are. This implies that they need a nerf or Jason needs a buff and you said Jason needs a look.

1 minute ago, Ryve said:

You said Counsellors would be more advantageous than they already are. This implies that they need a nerf or Jason needs a buff and you said Jason needs a look.

You should reread my post.

9 minutes ago, ResolutionBlaze said:

You should reread my post.

Your post:
That would make the Counselors more disadvantaged than they already are.  Right now Jason needs a look.

Let's have a look.

"That would make the counsellors more advantaged than they already are."
This part tell us you think they would gain an advantage with this change(which they would) and that they already have an advantage(which implies Jason currently has a disadvantage).

"Right now Jason needs a look."
This part implies that Jason needs changes. If the counsellors currently have an advantage(which you said), then Jason would need a buff.
It would be crazy to nerf Jason if he is currently at a disadvantage(which you implied by saying the counsellors have an advantage).

English 101, why am I giving lessons here?

Maybe you should know for yourself what your writing...

2 minutes ago, Ryve said:

Your post:

Let's have a look.

"That would make the counsellors more advantaged than they already are."
This part tell us you think they would gain an advantage with this change(which they would) and that they already have an advantage(which implies Jason currently has a disadvantage).

"Right now Jason needs a look."
This part implies that Jason needs changes. If the counsellors currently have an advantage(which you said), then Jason would need a buff.
It would be crazy to nerf Jason if he is currently at a disadvantage(which you implied by saying the counsellors have an advantage).

English 101, why am I giving lessons here?

Maybe you should know for yourself what your writing...

Dis.

Dis.

DISadvantaged.

The Counselors are DISadvantaged.

Not sure how you're reading that Ryve, I understood what Blaze was saying. He's saying that the counselors don't need to be further disadvantaged, Jason needs to be scaled back a tad to help the counselors survive a little better. I honestly agree with him too. A competent Jason can wipe out a group of counselors in 10 minutes flat almost every time. Occasionally one might survive just from a lucky spawn of the phone fuse or vehicle items. I think tightening up the fighting mechanics for the counselors though would help a lot with this. 

• Like 1