Hey Guys!

I’ve backed your game (backerkit) way back, and I have received a code for the game itself, but haven’t got any code for the DLC skins?

As I understand, all backers should get this or do I misunderstand something?

Thanks for an amazing game by the way, absolutely love it!

3379419-wscover1.jpg

I'm not a dev but I'll help if I can.

First up, I'm assuming that was the Savini Jason and/or Counselor Clothing Pack, right? Those were separate things you could buy, not just with the base game...want to make sure I'm on the same page with you here.

If you did get them, next thing would be, what format are you on?

PS4, that would be because they've been held up with Sony not yet giving them approval for their DLC keys. Should be resolved soon.

PC or Xbox One, yeah you should have them by now.

If that's the case, best thing is probably to double-check your Kickstarter/Backerkit details that they're on there all correct, and then if you don't get a reply soon shoot them a message quick at either their Twitter (@Friday13thGame) or their email (f13game@fearthegun.com) accounts so they can chase it up.

Hope that helps, do let me know how you get on.

Thank you for your reply!

Oh, I didn't know that the skins was sold separately, I just thought from what I've been reading, that every backer of the game would get rewarded by these special items?

From steam forum:

" We offered the skin as a standalone product for backers at the pricepoint of $6USD. The same can also be said in all regards for the counselor clothing pack; they were a la carte items. You were given a menu in which to choose what you wanted, what they were to get for your level of backing, and when all was said and done we would deliver on those items. 

We made that clear on Day 1 of the Backerkit that these two DLC were for backers; both Kickstarter and Backerkit. Kickstarter was a month of funding, while Backerkit lasted until the end of March 2017."

- So I guess even though I'm on backerkit, I should have bought it beck then? Bummer.....

If u didnt back a tier that included them or got them separately on backerkit then im sorry but u unfortunately missed out

Oh, I am sorry to hear that, man. Best advice I can give therefore is to try to follow their Twitter account in case they do any giveaways at any point, or any streamers they officially allow to do the same, such as CharminExSoft on YouTube.

It'll be luck of the draw, but still a small chance at least and better than zero. If I had any spare keys I would help out!

Though, don't get swindled by people offering them up for ridiculous money on Ebay or whatever, though. That just gets people a ban from the game and likely they'll take the money and run anyway.