Okay what is up with you instantly spawning in and jason kills u right away not even a chance to get anything ?

Well if you spawn near the water ( I do alot) in some maps he spawns on a little island off the land in the water so he will probably get near you quicker than the rest.

When I spawn as Jason I don't waste time picking up knives I wait for the first dot and warp to the first cluster of cabins in front of me. You are not safe running to the first cabin at the start of the game. If you don't want to be found like this sneak to your first cabin by the time you get to it Jason used that first warp. Even if he still warps to you first he does not have his sense ability yet so if you hear the music hiding in closets or under beds at the start of the match is the safest time to use these hiding spots. Especially if he did not peek you holding anything important you are not a priority and he needs to warp away to check vehicles asap.

I always morph straight to the car or phone when im jason so be aware if u spawn those places u might be gone in the first minute

I love it when I spawn inside Packanack Cabin? I think I get 2 drawers open before Jason is in the cabin and grabbing me!

I go for all power boxes first, then trap cars. I kill as i go if i find anyone. Last match i went to higgins main lodge first. 2 players were there. One got away but other got thrown out second floor bedroom window. That was first 30 seconds. Just good luck for me that round and bad for guy not jumping out window before i got to him.