PowellCampsNAKED

Gamer Tags for F13!

Xbox One - IIII 47 IIII

Plan on living on this game. So excited. I also play a lot of For Honor and Rainbow 6: Siege, so if anyone wants to team up feel free to hit me up.

3 hours ago, John Wick said:

Xbox One - IIII 47 IIII

Plan on living on this game. So excited. I also play a lot of For Honor and Rainbow 6: Siege, so if anyone wants to team up feel free to hit me up.

im down to play with u some time. my username is: thousandfool46

i have rainbow 6

On 01/05/2017 at 9:52 PM, John Wick said:

Xbox One - IIII 47 IIII

Same here im bored as f#ck with all my other games.

See you on Xbox hopefully :)

I think I already posted my Steam ID (Milesperhour8), but now I've made the executive decision to also buy it on PS4 (I wouldn't do this for other games normally but I love the heck out of FT13), and my tag is the same (Milesperhour8), so feel free to add me on both! 

See you guys on the other side :) 

• Like 2

Alright i'm posting again here because i'm an idiot. My gamertag is as shown below:

lHeart Breakerl

Turns out there's a space in my gamertag. Feel free to add me, i'm on xbox one.

PS4: Brigadius

I have xone and steam too but that's still to be determined.

I think my Steam ID is on here already, but the name might have changed, and that was before the beta even started. Feel free to add me, I don't really worry about having too many! I've got a mic- play a lot of DbD and other multiplayer games, always down for a round B)

Steam: Simu (Turtle), picture is of Patrick Star.

Discord: #0660.

• Like 1

I forget if I posted in here or not, pretty sure I did. But just in case I didn't, would love to find other ps4 friends to play this with, so feel free to add me! (just let me know in the friend request that you're adding me to play f13 so i'm not like 'wtf who is this?' lol)

PSN: IkariKH