PowellCampsNAKED

Gamer Tags for F13!

Hey guys I’m on PS4 and have been addicted since I bought a phyiscal copy back in October. I go by gray for short always looking to join a good group.

psn id: THE_GRAY_GHOST_

IM on PS4, I've already introduced myself on the GD board but I'll do it again here I guess just for posterity. My PSN is TheTrooper089 and I friggin love these movies and have loved them since I was very young. My mother is really into horror movies and she got me into these movies at a young age and I've loved horror as a genre ever since. HMU if you're not a troll and looking to have some chill matches.

PS4 - SyncroRapture

I'm not great at the game so if you wanna party up and play some private matches and have some fun that way. That could be fun, also if you have discord we could chat that way instead of over PSN.

Steam: badassgixxer05

Im usually on after 7:30est during week on nights wife is working and when daughter is in bed. Get on at times late friday/sat night also if no plans..

Steam: Ghostface

Just got the game one week ago and I'm level 9. Still a noob, but I've been a F13 fan for years! 

I play in the evenings after my kids are in bed.

psn id: BlitzBoy526

I'm a decent counselor, but play a mean jason. Anyone who wants to play hit me up.

Hey Guys! me and my friend made a gameplay video of the both of us playing friday the 13th! it's a short compilation of the funniest bits from our games! would be extremely grateful to anybody who checks it out! Thank you guys so much! and my PS4 username is AzzTaMus_PriMe

PSN: BangkokHard

Preferred counselor. I cannot play as Jason at all! Very good at staling/trolling for a bit. Add me ;) 

(Always in a party)