PowellCampsNAKED

Gamer Tags for F13!

Its me .. phatnutz420. 40 y/o from the Boston area. I run a FB page "13" with almost 8500 members. I run on psn . Feel free to ask me anything. TY GUN & ILLFONIC

PLATFORM = STEAM

USER = D R U C I F E R

Also, silly voice-mod F13 videos via YouTube... QuickLink: www.tinyURL.com/Drucifer
WARNING: Language

Platform: PS4

Gamertag: deathbat96777 ( same as name on here, obviously)

I prefer private matches and I mainly play offline bots now.

Other games I have in case you want to play me on them:

Back to the Future: The Game, Battlefield: Hardline, Fortnite, Injustice 2, Lego Avengers, Max Payne, Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, Star Wars: Battlefront, and Warframe. It says I have WWE2k16, but I actually don't. My nephew brought it over and I kept it installed in case I ever wanted to buy it for myself. I also have Until Dawn, Metal Gear Solid V, and Amnesia, but they aren't installed.

HI everyone GT is eldermark I'm a adult gamer also my wife and I run a small club on xbox called Friday 13th camp crystal lake for adult gamers

Console: PS4
User ID: Xinochlas

I like working cooperatively with people with mics, I like to make jokes and have a good time. I'm 23 and usually have evenings free.

Console: Xbox One

Tag: TrioxinPunk245

I dont have a mic and i can usually squeeze in some games afternoons/evenings (Australia time) when im not busy taking care of my baby