PowellCampsNAKED

Gamer Tags for F13!

Hi! :P Adult, female gamer with mic looking to add more people to my friends list. Funny or scary Jason personas a plus. Prefer people who play game as intended, are humorous and like to play to have a good time. Must have mic and be 18+!!

Psn: naudia2122

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Naudia2122 said:

Hi! :P Adult, female gamer with mic looking to add more people to my friends list. Funny or scary Jason personas a plus. Prefer people who play game as intended, are humorous and like to play to have a good time. Must have mic!!

Psn: naudia2122

@Naudia2122, I'm sending you an invitation to an active community that plays the game the way you are describing. You can read more about us here:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

@Naudia2122, I'm sending you an invitation to an active community that plays the game the way you are describing. You can read more about us here:

Thank you!! Sounds like good times!

• Like 1

PS4 Netminder737. Looking for a good group that plays the way the game is intended. I'm sure I could have left that last part out considering this is the Friday forum. 

PS4 MarshallHoldstoc

I'm always looking for players who work together as counselors and communicate. I usually play with a buddy in a party in quick matches and he has the same philosophy

Hey Everyone!  I'm a female adult newbie gamer who has just started playing F13 on PlayStation 4.  I'm looking to find other adults with a microphone to add to my friends list.  I enjoy playing with people who play as the game is supposed to be played but also likes to have fun and doesn't take it to seriously.  

Add me PSN: TwistedxElegance

• Like 1

Xbox one: ADAMCB2

prefer to play with people with a mic it makes the experience way more enjoyable and playable. Long as I'm not dealing with people who tend to be sore losers or cheaters I'm good. Battle Chad! ?

Hey fellas,new to the site but not the game.....ive been really disappointed lately on the hosts leaving after playing for 10-15 mins,or even 2 mins in. I could use a few good/trusty adult  players To game with(I'm 36)...im also max level 101 for a while now and have 2 other friends at 101! Thanks.

Psn - sembatocus

If you friend me please state you are from the forums,thanks again.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sembatocus said:

Hey fellas,new to the site but not the game.....ive been really disappointed lately on the hosts leaving after playing for 10-15 mins,or even 2 mins in. I could use a few good/trusty adult  players To game with(I'm 36)...im also max level 101 for a while now and have 2 other friends at 101! Thanks.

Psn - sembatocus

If you friend me please state you are from the forums,thanks again.

Hey @sembatocus! Check out this thread. If you like what you see, PM me and I'll get an invitation out to you.

Hello

I'm playing on PS4, +18 currently at lvl 29 and play with mic. Looking for players who don't rage quit with early deaths, no team killers ( unless it's necessary) and no glitchers

Feel frree to send me an invitation, just quote F13.

PSN: Ramones_Q

Hi im looking for players 18 plus to play with. Im gunna quit soon unless i find nice people. I'm sick of the abuse and idiot players or children.

Ps4 gimp_fist

PS4 - SayIWont502

New to the site but had the game since its release. You know the drill, just looking for good people to play the game with! Add me; I am eager to chase you around camp with my machete... 

Update: Seriously. It is currently impossible to fill a lobby right now. Add me! Adult male player with mic (unless the kids are up lol)