PowellCampsNAKED

Gamer Tags for F13!

If you are struggling to find a group of good players on Xbox live then join my club.

"f13 gamers" over 160 active members who play fair and 80% have microphones :).

Looking for mature people with mics that don't use exploits, plays for the objectives and overall just likes to have a good time and have fun playing on PS4.

If interested feel free to send a friends request and invite(I try to reply at the end of a match IF currently with a full group when the invite is sent) or message me ahead of time to set up/work together in gathering a group to play private matches.

PSN is the same as my username (NOTE: 0 = zero)

Take care!

shwag2019 for ps4 private matches. add me and expect a party invite from me every other night, our party fills up fast but we send new invites out when someone logs out. 

no exploits/cheats. teamwork is a must. 

most of the people in the party are forum members and also people we rescue from having to suffer the woes of idiots in quickmatch. 

MICS ONLY. 

I've already added mine on here once before but I'm sure it is lost in the shuffle.

my psn is pmm411

exploits or cheats are not acceptable to be used and mics are definitely preferred 

• Like 1

On 6/18/2017 at 9:48 PM, Decayed_Beauty said:

nvm

39 minutes ago, shwag said:

nvm

Just to clarify this, as I messaged you....I played 3 games with you guys without exploiting or doing anything.

I had the police show up to my house MID-GAME because my housemate was raped this morning. SO I had crime scene people and detectives show up un-announced and because i was only person of the house that was here at the time, i had to let them in and couldnt take time to say as such in game.

i apologize for this once again but sometimes life happens.

Just now, Decayed_Beauty said:

Just to clarify this, as I messaged you....I played 3 games with you guys without exploiting or doing anything.

I had the police show up to my house MID-GAME because my housemate was raped this morning. SO I had crime scene people and detectives show up un-announced and because i was only person of the house that was here at the time, i had to let them in and couldnt take time to say as such in game.

i apologize for this once again but sometimes life happens.

thanks for sharing, the reason i sent you the message was in game you were in a closet and the prompt did not show up to break it and kill you, the sec we got to the lobby you left without saying a word, people said you stayed in the closet the whole 18 mins. 

1 minute ago, shwag said:

thanks for sharing, the reason i sent you the message was in game you were in a closet and the prompt did not show up to break it and kill you, the sec we got to the lobby you left without saying a word, people said you stayed in the closet the whole 18 mins. 

that was just unfortunate timing and i can understand why people would think i was being an asshole. glitching was never the intention.

PSN=TonLoc33

Looking for mature players who DONT quit, exploit game, glitch, team kill, and who have mics.  This game is so great when played together the right way using teamwork, but quickly loses appeal with all these chumps in quick match. 

PS4 - Deltavenom2092 I always use mic, I play late hours since I work graveyard shift, so on my off nights I play from about 10 pm pst to 4 am or so if we have good matches going