PowellCampsNAKED

Gamer Tags for F13!

PSN:,

TAG(s):

EVL(dash dash)13 [EVL--13]

and

EVL(underscore)13 [EVL_13].

Adult, female gamer with mic looking to add more adult friends with mics. If you are a funny or scary Jason, that's a bonus!! Add me :)

Psn: naudia2122

Console = PS4

PSN = Cokeyskunk (shocking, right?)

PS4 player standing by

My gamertag is the same as my username here. My mains are part 2 Jason and Mitch.

PS4

PSN: inkystains    - add me if you like to play for real, try new things out, and don't rage quit or backstab!

What's up gang!

I've been a HUUUUGE Jason/Friday fan since I was 5 years old, really wanted the NES game to be good, but have been praying for 30 years for someone to make a better version of that game and Gun Media have seriously outdone themselves with making a true-to-film experience that captures the adrenaline and fear present in all those movies.

True there are many bugs and problems with the online community, but as a fan and backer, I'm in it for the long haul and can't wait to see where this game is in another year, or what other games like it, get inspired into creation due to the successes of this.

I've also been making Jason graffiti art, posters, stickers, and drawings since I was a kid - some of them can be found at my website: http://stainsworthink.com/, and some for sale at ReBubble now: https://www.redbubble.com/people/inkystains/works/29963581-jason-voorhees-caught-red-handed?asc=u&grid_pos=1&p=t-shirt&rbs=37510d89-076c-41b9-a1fc-ff78726d4953&ref=shop_grid&style=mens

See you on the lake!

• Like 1

PSN

ShinyWhimsicott

I've had the game for almost a month and I would like to play with people who aren't going to be mean if I suck at being Jason or if I die at all lol

I have a mic but I can be kind of quiet if I don't really know you at first

Would prefer to play with people 18 and up 

• Like 1

whats up peeps. my ps4 name is epicsteelz.  this game is awesome.  i  only goten late last year. im  already level 75.  :). i  get so into it.  when things dont go my way, i  yell at my  tv lol.

every game has its  gliches, but overall it a great game.