PowellCampsNAKED

Gamer Tags for F13!

14 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Xbox One: Aldermach XI

Steam: AldermachXI

Let's get some Forum Member Private Matches going dudes.

I am all about this idea! Would be good to meet up with everyone here and share some ideas and b.s. in game! 

Only have Xbox one, but gt is TheHansonGoons

I'm looking for mature people(18+) with mics that play this game quite often, don't use exploits, plays for the objectives and overall just likes to have a good time and respectfully have fun with everyone. I honestly prefer playing public matches with a party of at least four or five people, along with private matches. If your interested feel free to send me a friends request on PSN (j03audette NOTE: 0 = zero) and invite/message whenever you feel like playing.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Have a group that I play with probably 4-5 nights a week. We're looking for new blood to join our ranks. Prefer 18+ year olds, and must have mic! Also prefer you have a sense of humor and enjoy joking around and having a good time! A lot of adult humor is strewn about throughout! Also, we play the game as intended, meaning no taking advantages of known bugs or glitches please! We play often with myself, lookn4nuttin, Gonchar17, BradleyMaverick, and NotTodayyJunior. If interested, please send me a friend request with F13 as message! On a side note, we also use ps messenger quite often to joke around or set up matches when we're not on. 

My username is cruehitman on PS4 

• Like 1

PS4. Name same as here. Mehtevas69. I don't normally use a mic but I play the game the intended way. 

PS4- PrettyBoyNickF13

It's a brand new account so my level is fresh but I was almost at level 101. I play legit and have a mic. My Jason is decent and I will slash until you hobble (I have no time for counselors with 45 pocket knives, lol). 

Only have it on Xbox at the moment, but tag is Deadlytaco88. I am on everyday however I can't hammer down an exact time lol.

Xbox GT: lHeart Breakerl

Note: The handles on the side of the GT are lowercase "L's". Feel free to add me, but I only play in mic only lobbies.

Xbox GT: Corkenstein

Down to jump in anytime and play but I do only play in Mic Required lobbies.  No mic, no play.  

Console: PS4

PSN ID: RustInPeace13

Just began a private room (empty for now) if anyone is interested in joining.  If only a few join, we'll try my idea I posted in the Suggestions area.  Otherwise, all welcome (mic wanted, but not req.)

Hi everyone,

Add me on XBL xIISkillzllx, I'm a frequent player lvl 19 and looking forward to playing with some of you :).

Xbox One - GhostWolfViking

Time played - 10 days

Level 70

Headset with mic.

If you're looking for active members of a group on both consoles, you'll find them in this thread as well.

Hey steam players, we have started a group on steam to help find players who are interested in fun games with no raging and no cheating.

You can read about it and the xbox and ps4 groups at the thread linked below.

You can join us by going to steam and asking to join Crystal Lake Employment Agency. Or, you can send me a friend request on steam. My name is the same as it apears here.

Clarity Edit. We is not in any way Gun or Illfonic. This is an unofficial group. I meant we as in people from the boards. Others started clubs on the consoles, I started one on Steam.

Hey PSN players! I'm looking for friends that I can have a fun time playing with. Must be 18+ and have a decent working Mic. If you would like to play sometime feel free to add me. My gamertag is Titan_313.